7 people are viewing this hotel
$605
Hotels.com$762
Trip.com$633
Orbitz.com$762
All reviews vitality pool auriga spa stella bar premier room verandah suite acqua panna large terrace phra nakorn authentic thai cuisine living room the river omakase chef davide shibuya toast khun joy non alcoholic mini bar private plunge pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2022

Full of surprise for my son's birthday. He love Tent & baby shark balloons a lot

Cote is great restaurant to try for 1 michelin star meal.

Stella is great for good vibe at night.

Staffs are very friendly and love to help you to get the experience that you won't forget. Love all activities here

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Capella Bangkok, Owner at Capella Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2022

Dear wtunskul,

Thank you very much for this wonderful review - and I am truly glad that your son enjoyed his birthday celebrations!

Wishing you safe travels, and we all hope to welcome you back here at Capella upon your return home to Thailand in the future. Until then, wishing all the best.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2022

Enjoyed stay very much. Perfect handling of Covid situation and testing. Perfect service and friendliness. Could not say anything which could be improved. Try to keep this high level. Will recommend Capella hotel to anybody who travels to Bangkok. Also provided feedback to our travel agent back home. Thank you!

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank alexanderroebel

Dear alexanderroebel,

Thank you for this very kind review and for sharing your comments with your travel agent; we all appreciate it and I am personally very grateful for your support in spreading the word about our hotel.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in future, and until then wish you all the best.

Kind regards,

John

Reviewed 13 January 2022 via mobile

At Capella Bangkok I feel so good. The view is relaxing. Things which I could see and touch are so beautiful, thoughtful, neat, very very nice. But No great bed, wall, floor, or table could pull me back. I deeply believe all great things were chosen or created by people. I admire people who work behind scenes to perfect all details here, people who manage, who maintain and keep standard of everything, very well done…thank you to you all. People whom I met during my stay are extraordinarily. The uniforms, the gestures, the manners are naturally nice, I mean they were just beautiful and not too much. This is my 2nd visit here I am sure I will come back:) Thank you to all staff for my great experience.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Capella Bangkok, Owner at Capella Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2022

Dear Payadental,

Thank you so much for your repeat visits and for this very kind review! On behalf of all the team we are very grateful for your support and kind words, it means a lot to us.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon I hope.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2022

We had a fantastic stay at a fantastic hotell for two days, staff, general manager and restaurants was all A perfect experience, room was fantastic, stayed in 1011 a corner suite, polo and restaurants was realy fantastic, thank you, we will come back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Capella Bangkok, Owner at Capella Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

Dear 298lasse,

Thank you for your very kind review! I am truly grateful!

It was a pleasure meeting you and having you here with us. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back again soon I hope.

All the best,

John

Reviewed 10 January 2022

We stayed at this proper for a night, it was a superb experience. The room was super clean and the view of the river was the best. The wardrobe and bathroom was so big, almost too big.

All services was excellent, special thanks to kn.Pony who always support during our stay. There were a lot activities provided by hotel but I didn't have a chance to join. Breakfast and Dinner at Phra Nakhon were superb.

Date of stay: December 2021

Dear sirisakl,

Thank you for this review, we are all happy to read your kind words and particularly Khun Pony of course.

We hope to have you back with us again soon.

Best wishes,