18 people are viewing this hotel
$191
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$174
Trip.com
$144
Booking.com$160
Hotels.com$191
Destinia.com$193
All reviews wah lok mr chang rooftop bar chief concierge chinese restaurant dim sum second home a great stay pool and gym very nice hotel front office great room checking out location is great stayed for nights staycation sukhumvit
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2022 via mobile

Great location, few minutes walk from Terminal 21 and Emporio mall, such as BTS. The hotel itself is beatiful, clean and the service is extraordinary. Defenitely not visiting for a last time. Worth to pay extra for the breakfast. All hygienic measurements are met and one feels really safe here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mark Bulmer, General Manager at Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2022

Dear deniskak2014,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your stay at Carlton Hotel. It's great to read that you found our location convenient. Cleanliness and hygiene measures remain a key focus for our team, with the objective of maintaining a safe environment for our guests and our staff. Thank you for the compliment on extraordinary service, our team will appreciate reading that.

We look forward to welcoming you back again next time you visit Bangkok.

Reviewed 18 January 2022 via mobile

The staffs at Carlton hotel are very friendly and efficient. I stayed on the family room which has 2 huge rooms so plenty of space to relax. Rooms are extremely clean, beds and bed linens are top quality. Housekeeping provide lots of toiletries, tea and coffee everyday. The public areas are very bright and modern.

Location of the hotel is very convenient and within walking distance to Emporium Shopping Center.

Would highly recommend Carlton to anyone coming to Bangkok.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Roving62667855679,

Further to your recent stay at Carlton Hotel, thank you for sharing a review. It's great to read that you had a pleasant stay in one of our spacious family rooms and enjoyed the bedding and amenities. It's quite some compliment to be titled the best hotel in Bangkok; we greatly appreciate your recommendation.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again when you next visit Bangkok.

Reviewed 17 January 2022 via mobile

“My Boyfriend and I had a wonderful time in the Carlton Hotel Bangkok. It was really felt like a second home to us What sets apart this hotel is the staff!! Especially, Nook at plunge bar. He made me felt like "See eye to eye" and He can know whatever I wanted !!! Superb and member of the staff also trainee at pool bar was super helpful & kind! We will definitely come back here!”

Thank you for making our holiday so fantastic Nooky (Plunge bar)

Dear pattycT8334LS,

Further to your recent stay at Carlton Hotel, thank you for taking the time to share a review. It's great to read that you had a wonderful time and our hotel felt like your second home. Khun Nook receives a lot of compliments from our guests and I'm sure he will enjoy reading this.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again next time.

Reviewed 17 January 2022 via mobile

“My Girlfriend and I had a wonderful time in the Carlton Hotel Bangkok. It really felt like our second home! What sets apart this hotel was the staff!! Especially, NOOK at a plunge bar. He made me felt like "See eye to eye" and He knew exactly whatever I wanted without us even have to ask !!! Superb and a member of the staff also trainee at pool bar was super helpful & kind! We will definitely come back here!”

FYI : it was not our first time in this Carlton hotel Bangkok, we were back here again was because of this amazing plunge bar staff service ( Nookie that was his nickname ) lol .. we will definitely come back ♥️

Room tip: Not much to say about the avoiding part

Dear Patty C,

Reviewed 13 January 2022

The first night I stayed under the test & go package. Everything went so smoothly, from the pick up at the airport, to the driver taking me to get my covid test prior to checking in at the hotel to the checking in process it self. The gentlemen who checked me in was so lovely (I forgot his name but can you please look it up and let him know I really appreciated him) because my flight didn't land until midnight so by the time I got to the hotel it was almost 2am. He was so friendly and explained everything so clearly surrounding my first night stay under the test & go program. All other staff were friendly and helpful. The room was really nice and quiet, bed very comfortable. I also made use of the pool which was really good and had a nice vibe. The Wah Lok restaurant does amazing dim sums for lunch.

Deducting one star because the reservation department was very difficult to reach via emails. Twice I had to email to follow up on my booking, and each time I had to wait almost a week for a reply. And what they said was it's a very busy time for them with everyone booking to come back for the test & go. Well it's a stressful time for your guests as well trying to book everything to come back for the test & go and waiting for an email for almost a week from a hotel doesn't help. Just imagine how many bookings you have lost with the people who wouldn't bothered following up as there are a lot of options out there now.

I would recommend people staying here for the lovely property. That if you can get through the reservation department that is.

Room tip: If you like dim sums I would recommend you checking out their Wah Lok restaurant.
1  Thank BKK2525
Mark Bulmer, General Manager at Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2022

Dear BKK2525,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your stay at Carlton Hotel. It's great to read that you had a pleasant stay, found our team friendly and enjoyed our very popular dim sum at Wah Lok. Our apologies for the unacceptable delays you had with the "Test and Go" reservations experience. Whilst it was a busy period, we must ensure we are responding quickly to ensure a timely Thailand Pass application prior to arrival. We have fine-tuned the T&G reservation process to avoid similar such delays in the future.

Thank you again for sharing this valuable feedback and for recommending Carlton Hotel as a lovely place to stay.