“A great place for a dinner”
Review of Mistral

Mistral
Ranked #964 of 11,383 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Silom
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

After originally deciding to eat at the tapas/wine bar, we chose instead to enjoy the seafood buffet at Mistral. The restaurant is well fitted out, without being luxurious. It looks like the main dining area for the hotel. We could hear the trio playing music below, but it was not too loud to be annoying.
The food it self was varied and very tasty. It was great that there was a Som Tum station as we both enjoy this northern Thai dish. They cooked the best grilled fillets of snapper and grouper that I have tasted. They have a great system where you order your food it with the chef, but leave your table number rather than wait around for it to be cooked. We were able to order a bottle of good French rose.
The staff were very helpful and attentive. This helped make the night. They accepted our ACCOR advantage plus card without a problem. My experience is that staff in some other ACCOR restaurants do not like customers using these as if it is somehow cheating the hotel.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Best breakfast <3 and great Christmas Eve dinner! - the staff helped me to prepair a christmas surprise for my husband- I'm so grateful for it!

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I have been the restaurant since 2 weeks ago but just got time to write the reviews. The restaurant is good location, good atmosphere for lunch. Buffet line was simple and not much food to try but nice decorations and set up. The food wasn't refill immediately after less or wait for the dish empty. I left the seat for 2 times for dim sum but still empty. The taste of food was good and pasta was good also. Staff are very attentive and professional, especially K.Big. I will back to visit again. Thanks.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

For Bangkok standards, it's overpriced and the quality was average. . wouldn't go back nor would I recommend.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Looking for a place to have a nice breakfast this is the place! Great variety of food you'll find everything you would like to have and even more. Great service from the personal. Highly recommend.