“dpauls - best services at very reasonable price” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Half-Day Tour of Ancient Siam Park
Ranked #81 of 520 things to do in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Siam Park City designs its amusement zones for guests at all ages; for example, Small World for kids, Family World for family members, Fantasy World for teenagers, and X-Zone for thrill lovers. Also, it offers a pass to the Water Park where all guests are welcome to enjoy water rides and relax under the tropical coconut shades.Surrounded by refreshing and delightful environment, Siam Park City provides a wide range of facilities; restaurants, food stalls, golf cart, and convenience store. Refresh your day with international lunch buffet including Thai, European, Indian, and vegetarian at our signature restaurant. The well-trained staffs are always ready to serve you with a smile.Enjoy the world's largest wave pool certified by Guinness World Records and the world-class thrill rides. Extend the excitement and happiness with variety of fun-tastic attractions and facilities. Be our guest and enjoy the world-class amusement park available in Bangkok.
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“dpauls - best services at very reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

Hi, its was my third tour package with dpauls. And i have to say that they stand so ahead when compared to other online/ offline travel agencies. I called up other travel agencies to check for my Thailand tour, but i was shocked by hearing the prices of other companies for same services.
I was dealing with sales executive of dpauls, Mr. Anish, i found him so genuine, that he informed me about the differences between the regular & deluxe package. as well as he was available at all times. even i called him up on Sunday, he answered me as he was in office. I liked the way dpauls as a company, trains it staff. again i will thanks dpauls for making my tours unforgettable. from the time i paid my booking amount to dpauls, i regularly received calls from dpauls regarding the status of my booking. i was quite happy with dpauls services. i left India very happily & came back with so many excellent memories. In Thailand there is lot to be seen, I purchased the 5 Nights Deluxe package along with the sightseeing tours- Safari World & marine Park, Siam Park, underwater world. i would appreciate that they have low prices on these sightseeings tours + they give me pick & drop service from my hotel. my family is so happy that they again want to visit. Keep it up dpauls & team.

Visited April 2012
5 Thank ManishGandhi
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Noida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Cheats & Thugs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

We went to Siam Park City for a day as a part of our week long holiday in Thailand. The place is a good 25 kms away from the city and its only beautiful from the outside. The staff inside is full of cheats and the place is a total rip off costing 750THB a person for a full day pass just to see them keep the rides closed. They told us only 3 rides were closed but as we went in we found nearly 20 of their rides closed or under maintenance, most of the rides opened were not the thrilling ones which would lure you in. They even gave us a feedback form to write our complaint but certainly it went into trash even before we left the place.
Summary: Visit the Croc Park which is far more thrilling than seeing closed rides and dino statues. Don't be misled by the ads & webpages boasting of tourism awards especially if you got limited time in Bangkok. There's so much more to do than travel for around 3 hours in a taxi and return back cheated.

I would have rated them negative but 1 is the minimum we can give to a destination on tripadvisor.

Visited February 2012
7 Thank FreeWheelie
Johannesburg, South Africa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A day of childrens fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

We went here by taxi arranged by our hotel and found the experience a fun one altogther. Have all the usual rides and fun things to do (giant vertigo drop and log ride on water were really fun). Also a great whopping water pool, water slides and man made wave pool. Could do with a facelift and better food but the kids did not seem to notice and had good fun.

Visited April 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fun day with nice wave pool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

Brilliant day out for energetic kids. Slides, pools, rides etc.

1 Thank Geoff S
Chiang Mai, Thailand
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 149 helpful votes
“Funtime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

Highly recommend for families with small children.
Water park is huge and lots of fun.
Also, they are other parts that children will love it.
You can spend the whole day here.
The park is well maintainant although it's open for more than 30 years.
I and my family had a really great time there. Surely, we will return to Siam Park again in near future.

for more info: http://www.siamparkcity.com/main.php