My husband and I have just been back from our holiday in Bangkok. The hotel is in a superb location in Sukhumvit as it is very near the Skytrain and the Metro Underground stations. It is very easy to go around Bangkok using these two forms of travel. The hotel is only about 100 metres from the main road of Sukhumvit and is conveniently located for shopping. Generally the hotel is very clean and front desk staff speak good English. If you would like to have breakfast at the hotel, do go for their package price as it costs 650 Baht per person for the breakfast if it is not included in the room rate. However, it is fairly easy to find places to eat around the hotel if breakfast is not included.
Overall, a pleasant stay at the Four Points. The staff are competent and able to offer good advice. The level of cleanliness is extremely good. We will strongly recommend this hotel to other travellers. Being a Starwood Preferred Guest has given us preference for early check-in. A big thank you to everyone at the Four Points and keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Ctrip TA so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok