The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$ 128
US$ 89
  • Pool
2,378 results
All reviewsbutler serviceelemis spametropolitan suiteviu restaurantcaroline astor suiteroyal sports clubbts stationspg platinumfour seasonspersonal butlerdirect accesserawan shrineturn down servicegrand hyattluxurious hotelbreakfast buffetsiam paragon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good location in Bangkok. Luxurious, well appointed rooms. Extensive buffet breakfast, but a bit chaotic ( too many people and layout of buffet could be improved ) . Requested extended check out time and got until 2:00pm. My friend also requested extended checkout time with the manager and got until 6:00pm . If you have a Marriott Rewards card - make sure you show it to them in addition to SPG card. Overall, a good stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank akhanna3
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear akhanna3,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts here on TripAdvisor forum.

My team and I are truly delighted to learn of your pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your kind compliments to our guestrooms, breakfast spread and humble hospitality of our associates.

Please do reach out to us should you wish to return to The St. Regis Bangkok and I will be pleased to personally take care of your arrangements.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very well located , connected to the sky train. Amazing staff superb Hospitality and the Butler service is commendable. Front desk and Concierge always ready to help. Continental Breakfast has a huge spread.

Room Tip: Large rooms with Butler service
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank AshishKumarBagla

Dear AshishKumarBagla,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience received from The St. Regis Bangkok.

I sincerely hope that you had a great time during your trip to Bangkok. I am delighted to learn you had appreciated every aspect of your stay with us and that our staff’s service has been helpful.

Once again, thank you for selecting us as your preferred accommodation in Bangkok. My team and I here at The St. Regis Bangkok are looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very nice room I had, very big and cozy. The hotel facilities are all very nice, the gym, spa and restaurants, good location in the heart of the city easy access to mrt, wonderful service by their staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
7  Thank shamshulbahari

Dear shamshulbahari,

Allow me to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the experience you had at The St. Regis Bangkok.

It gives me great pleasure to hear my team and I have managed to exceed your expectations in terms of hotel location, exceptional services as well as our luxury facilities and restaurants.

In the meantime, we remain hopeful you will get to stay with us again in not so distant future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I LOVE IT ! Exceptional service! Lots of food options in breakfast buffet. Beautiful pool with top amenities (massage) ! We got upgraded to a one bedroom suite which was awesome . The staff is really friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank PatrickHarley

Dear PatrickHarley,

Please allow me to thank you for all the words of praise expressed in your review you kindly shared with fellow travelers!

It is our constant task to ensure our guests leave with lasting, valuable memories, and it seems like we have just accomplished that during your stay with us!

Thank you for complimenting our spacious suite and and also the friendly smiles of our staff. My team and I are sincerely looking forward to pampering you on your next visit to the City of Angels!

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We loved every minute at the hotel. The staff was so polite and helpful. The room was spacious, the breakfast just outstanding. We definitely come back to this place when we are in Bangkok. Only (minor) letdown was the very poor TV reception.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank baud79

Dear baud79,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for your kind words and for sharing your valuable opinion with fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor.

I would also like to thank you for your praising words about our rooms as well as extensive breakfast variety. Also, I am delighted to hear that you found our service to be helpful!

Please contact us the next time you will be visiting “The City of Angels” as we would be thrilled to welcome you back.

Kind regards,