8 people are viewing this hotel
Official Site$349
Destinia.com$511
eDreams$357
3,663 results
All reviews sra bua kids club cabana room paragon mall garden wing central world the executive lounge premier room luxury hotel beautiful hotel mini bar love this hotel welcome drink bts station galati siam shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

Really good take care from reception , K.Pond. And so impress in massage session with K.Au. Very clean spa. Highly recommended for relaxing. A peaceful place in the middle of the city. I will come back again for sure.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Richard Schestak, General Manager at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for visiting Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok and for taking the time to share your memorable experiences on TripAdvisor.

We are happy that you enjoyed your treatment at Kempinski The Spa along with its luxury surroundings, décor, amenities – and most of all – the service of our charming colleagues.

The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back to our urban oasis in the near future.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 20 January 2022 via mobile

5 star service, excellent staff, clean hotel, great rooms. We stayed for 2 nights during the New Year and we will return because we were do impressed. Highly recommend for its elegant service and fantastic food. The breakfast is superb. My husband had an amazing massage at the hotel spa. This was my second visit and the staff recognized me snd treated me in a very friendly and professional manner. We will be back!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ModernLoveVilla
Richard Schestak, General Manager at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to sincerely thank you for staying with us for the second time at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok and for taking to time to share your pleasant experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that your stay at our urban oasis was memorable and enchanting. Your kind comments have been shared with my entire team, especially with our colleagues at Kempinski The Spa and the breakfast venues.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully near future.

Reviewed 16 January 2022

Always feel comfortable and appreciated with their service especially their know-how of therapist. I would recommend you guys to visit once when arriving in Thailand eventually you will meet the real Thai massage.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Richard Schestak, General Manager at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy that you enjoyed your treatment at Kempinski The Spa, along with its luxury surroundings, décor, amenities – and most of all – the service of your charming and competent therapist.

Personal Regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2022

60 minutes for aroma therapy massage is too short for me. The therapist here helped me recover from a shoulder pain. I felt relax after massage. Another thing is a parking lot here is very big and easy to find a parking.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Richard Schestak, General Manager at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2022

Reviewed 14 January 2022 via mobile

Great Spa in the heart of Bkk. Excellent therapists I love every time using Spa service here!
The place is easily to access as the location’s at Siam Square. Even it’s in the busy area, but the hotel is quite private as well the Spa. I would recommend everyone to try!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Richard Schestak, General Manager at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2022