See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 December 2015

Stayed here with my son for a week. Nice clean hotel. Too bad is far from the main street. No breakfast but its okay since there are many food vendor near the hotel. Beside hotel is 711 which you can buy drinks and other things.

Room tip: high floor is recomended
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2015

I want to give The Blooms the benefit of the doubt: I have to, though, as I'm kind of stuck here for a few months. It's one of the cheapest monthly hotels in the Sathorn area and relatively close to Lumphini MRT and Sala Daeng BTS stops. All of which I need for a teaching job. Otherwise, I'd say screw this place. As I type this, I'm sitting in the hallway of the hotel because wifi is impossible to use in the rooms. There's absolutely no connection; or if you're really lucky, you might find that one spot on your bed with wifi access. But don't cough! You might lose your wifi connection.

The staff know this. I've shown them in my room and other empty rooms that the wifi does not work. For two months I've complained about this, but this has been a problem for well over a year since I've been visiting the place. The staff downstairs give you that Thai smile and say they can't do anything, and if you should just not buy internet. That's right, you pay for the internet. 100 baht a day or 780 a month. That's very expensive comparative to other buildings in Bangkok. So you pay for a service they know is broken and refuse to fix because 'hahahaha, you're a foreigner'. How they don't know you need wifi in your room in this modern age is beyond me.

Don't ask the staff after 5pm to do anything. They will tell you that they can't do anything until 9am tomorrow because the boss went home. Seriously. It's extremely maddening. Photos are not accurate: those are only for the most expensive rooms available. Your room will be dumpy, and feature really gross looking brown bedding.

If you need a cheap place to stay GO TO SOI 1 HOSTEL. It's a big yellow building on the opposite end of the same street (you pass by it to get here). The staff is great, wifi always works.

PROS: Bed is comfy, location, and they don't charge for electricity so you can make them pay exorbitant A/C costs to pay them back.

Room tip: higher floors, on the side of the building away from the street are better.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Kavit S
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I stayed for a month at the monthly rate of 7,500 Baht (they also have cheaper rooms at like 5,500 a month) and felt it was really worth it :) with room cleaning once a week and toiletries (soap & toilet paper) twice a week provided at no extra charge. The a/c worked really well, and there was a remote control for it so I could adjust the temperature myself as well. Only the TV was a bit on the downside since too many channels spoke Thai (yes, even the Hollywood movies were speaking Thai!), and I could only find a few English-speaking channels. And, a very important thing if you're going to be bringing any food to the room and not going finish it in one time and going to keep it in the room to eat later, be very sure to have it in a plastic bag or a container tightly secured, OR there'll be ants all over your leftover food the next time you're going to eat it!! They're not big ants, just very tiny ones, but still your food will be totally wasted if not securely covered up :).

Very convenient location-wise with street food hawkers on the street right below the hotel and small restaurants along that street, three 7-elevens within a 10-minute walk (the nearest one is like less than five minutes) which also have ATMs right outside (the hotel itself also has an ATM in their parking area just near the side door to the lobby), and the Lumphini MRT station is on Rama IV road about a 20-minute walk from the hotel. And from Lumphini MRT, the main Hua Lamphong MRT station (also the main train station of Bangkok) is only three stations away (only Silom and Sam Yen stations in between) and so it will literally take under ten minutes from Lumphini to Hua Lamphong or vice versa. There's also the big Lumpini Park, an ideal place for exercise and relaxation, across the Rama IV and a little bit to the left from Lumphini MRT.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Myo M
Reviewed 9 February 2015

If you want a cheap, clean room with air-con near the centre of Bangkok, then this hotel will give you that. The reception staff are friendly and the food is pretty good. The air con is noisy unless you specifically state you want the quiet system which I think is only installed in deluxe rooms.
There are plenty of small bars and places to eat nearby with street food as well as resturants etc. Taxi's are easy to catch and 7-11 is about 50m away. I would recommend this hotel!

Room tip: Ask for a 'deluxe' room as these have much quitter air-con. You might just need to stick something over the power light though as it's really bright and can be annoying when trying to sleep!
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2014

To be frankly i had been stayed in The Blooms in almost everytime i was in Bangkok. Here is the reason i chosen this place:

1. Affordable for stay. ( usually i stayed more than a week)
- tips : always ask for deluxe room ( big room) note: there is only 2 room
In every floor for this particular room so u must mention every time u
Do a booking.
2. Frequently stay
- as i always been in Bangkok ( 2 or more times a year). Most of the
Time i spent my time for outdoor activity ( leisure and more). I dont
Really need to spent much for accommodation. Why wasted your
Money then?
3. Hotel staff
- as i am frequently stay in this hotel most if senior staff can easily
Recoqnize me but that's nit my point. My point is they always welcome
Their quest as possible as they can ( yes, most of them cant really
speak english but they is good to welcome you) Trust me!
4. Easy access
- i always travel by taxi so taxi is no problem in these area in fact there
have few exit to make your way in convinient and smooth journey.
5. Nearby for my frequent occasion
- everytime i was in bangkok, i already know where i wanna go, who i
Wanted to meet, where im going to have my meal and so on. So i can
really plan my time effieciently.
6. Convinient Store
- at the ground floorthere have almost everything for your convinient
laundry, cafe, 7-11, small convinient shop. It's good rite?? :-))

If ask me will am i return to this place? I can proudly say Yes, I am!!
Simple tips, just aspect what you had paid for your stay to please you. I will gurantee you the satisfaction.

Xoxo.