1,582 results
All reviewswongwian yaifree airport pickupyogurtskytrain stationthe riverminute walklocal marketbreakfast roomtuk tukgrand palacestreet foodwat arunhotel is locatedbooked this hotelnice breakfastbudget hotelkhao san road
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We picke Bangkok Loft Inn after the reviews on here, and have to say that they definitely live upto their reputation. The guys at BLI made us feel safe and welcome at all times- im pretty sure that even after staying with them they would be happy to provide advice of we were ever in a jam.

Breakfast was excellent, and always served with a smile. Each day the staff recommended places to go and things to see, as well as giving us advice on the best ways to get there and back without being out of pocket.

On our second day we mentioned in conversation that we really like Pad Thai- within a few seconds one of the girls was next to me with an umbrella- Bangkok is mentally hot this time of year- and took us to a local market to buy some. Fantastic service. On our last day, check out was at 12 but our train wasn't until 5- The staff at BLI allowed us to keep our bags there, recommended and one last sightseeing trip. On our return at 4, they were waiting with cold drinks, fruit and some snacks for our journey south- we had already paid and left our room, so this was just out of kindness!

The room was fantastic and cleaned daily, with clean towels, flannels, shampoo and body wash provided, as well as 2 free bottles of water a day. The queen size bed was super comfy, and the air con was quiet enough to sleep while on.

The business centre was free, with two PCs and fast Internet as well as an array of guidebooks.

We can't recommend this place highly enough- it's thoroughly deserving of its awards, and at a brilliant price. Would definitely stay again and recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Stayed here on and off over the course of two weeks as I was transiting to Burma and Hong Kong, having stayed previously in 2011 and 2010. This hotel is excellent - in fact, I can't praise it enough. Clean, well maintained, well located, fast WiFi, good restaurant, excellent staff and best of all reasonable rates - if only all hotels the world over were as good value.I would never stay anywhere else when visiting Bangkok.

I was ill when I arrived on one of the nights I stayed and staff were most kind.

Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank JohnSDunne
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My wife and I stayed here last week (see her review) and plan to stay here again in a few days time. It's a great place to stop off and see the sights of the city, with the sky train being easily accessible and cheap. It is 15 baht to take the train to the river, and then an all day river pass costs you 150 baht. You can then take a boat to all major temples and the royal palace - its a great way to sightsee. At night it takes 10 minutes and another 30 baht to get to the colourful Silom area, which has plenty of nice bars and restaurants to visit. The hotel itself has very helpful staff, who assisted us with making all sorts of changes to flights and other travel plans. The room was basic but clean and comfortable, and had everything we required for a short stay. We paid the equivalent of £24 (uk) for both of us, and as we stayed for two nights, this included pickup from the airport.
If we pass through Bangkok again we will definitely be using this hotel again.

Stayed: April 2012
6  Thank tonyswright
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This hotel is great value for money. The rooms are clean and nice with flat screen tv and kettle. the staff really helpful and nothing is too much trouble.

Breakfast is also very good.

It is a little out of the centre but only a 2 minute walk to the sky train which gets you everywhere. Get off at the river and take the water taxi to the Wat Po and the grand palace. I would stay again.

The only downside was that the bathroom was a little dated and the tiles in the shower were a little mouldy but for the price you are paying you really can not complain.

I would stay here again, infact I am on my way back through bangkok! If its 5 star city centre luxury you are looking for this is not for you but if it's great value, clean comfortable and good service I recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank k1ckass
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Bangkok Loft Inn was wonderful! The value was fantastic, the rooms are very nice and clean, it is just a short train ride to major city attractions and the staff were excellent! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple