“Exceptional tha is all I will say”
Review of Na Aroon

Na Aroon
Ranked #88 of 11,940 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Welcome to “Na Aroon” Restaurant at Ariyasomvilla Boutique Hotel and Spa. As you may be aware we try to produce a healthy but tasty cuisine. Our food is mainly vegetarian and we have an extensive range of seafood. We do not sell meat. We do not use MSG, food coloring, preservatives. We do use as much organic materials as we can and we try to ensure that we know the provenance of our food stuffs. We use good quality oil and properly fermented soy sauce.Please ask our staff for help on menu selection if you need assistance. Where as most of our vegetarian food is “mang sawirat” ( no killing) we can produce good tasty food for vegans and even “Jay” ( Chinese vegetarians). Please let us know if you eat eggs or not.Our western desserts are not quite so healthy but are all homemade and quite delicious! We use a good deal of fresh produce from the Kings’ project – Doi Khum – fresh strawberries, gooseberries, figs, rhubarb, raspberries – to name a few.We look forward to having you with us.
Reviewed 1 week ago

But I will add a few comment.
I will admit to being a bit dubious about the restaurant at first, I am not a vegetarian, although I am willing to try vegetarian dishes, but with a few exceptions, I find vegetarian dishes to be a bit lacking in imagination and a bit bland. Wow, was I wrong! The food here is delicious, it is fresh, vibrant and really tasty. We tried, on various occasions, the veg and also the non veg mixed appetizers and both were great, although special mention for the pomelo salad, fabulous.
We also tried the soft shelled crabs and my new favorite Massaman Curry with tofu, which I can’t begin to believe I would take over a meat curry any day. Even the rice was wonderful, we went for the Tri Colored rice, a great choice.
The service at the restaurant is excellent, very welcoming and my thanks to the owner David for guiding us through the menu. This is a special place where the food is clearly cooked with a real care and the passion of the owner and the staff to ensure the guests have a great experience clearly comes through. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were recommended Na Aroon and asked for a reservation via email. We got a quick response back confirming our reservation. The location is like an oasis in the urban sprawl with a 40s style film set, high ceilings and fans swishing away. Friendly staff very attentive. We had a mixture of vegetarian and fish dishes, all delicious . We shared a bread and butter pudding surprisingly easy going to take on despite the warm night. The owner chatted with us and his clients. It was laid back and a very unique experience. Highly recommended, especially if you want a quiet meal away from the hub bub of Bangkok.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was my fault I was not paying attention, this place is vegetarian mostly.. the food is of really good quality, the place looks great, attentioon to detail, lovely, but for me was not the best but again it was my fault :) if vegetarian or vegan is your thing go here for a lovely time :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We choose Na Aroon, based on TA reviews, it is not close to where we are staying but we were attracted to the idea of a chilled evening. We were not disappointed, after a hot journey, we arrived at an Oasis, the staff were great and made even my 6 yr old feel welcome. The food is pure veggie (with fish), all very tasty, no MSG.

I would recommend highly

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant has a wonderful location : in the middle of nature (despite of being in the centre of the city) hosted in a beautiful old villa full of charme and ambience.
It is served Thai food : either vegetarian or fish/seafood (few meat options). Very tasty food indeed and dishes well prepared. Reasonable wine list too. Very calm and relax atmosphere. Maybe in terms of prices ... a little bit too expensive but definitely it's worth while. Nice experience.