Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments
US$ 129
US$ 116
US$ 99
  • Pool
Eastin Hotel Makkasan(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 67
US$ 64
US$ 59
1,040 results
All reviewstuk tukemporium mallwasher dryerfull kitchenlong staybts stationserviced apartmentone bedroom apartmentphrom phongbreakfast buffetbusiness triphome away from homeconcierge teamliving roomfitness centerthe hotel offerslarge bathroom
Reviewed 22 February 2012

These apartments are spacious with the usual super comfy Marriott beds and bedding. Every member of staff, from the moment of arrival, is attentive and efficient. I look for a peaceful nights sleep, when booking a hotel room, and this hotel never disappoints (apart from the usual selfish guest, who let doors slam, late at night or crack of dawn) but luckily these people seem to be absent from this lovely hotel. The buffet breakfast is excellent, and reasonably priced (if you haven't got a deal with breakfast included) Actually, the hotel restaurant, or bistro, has wonderful food, and wine, which is very good, if, after a busy day shopping or sightseeing, one doesn't feel like turning out in search of one of Bangkok's many restaurants. My only complaint is my usual grumble, charges for internet !!!! I become tired of complaining about 4 and 5 star hotels charging ridiculous amounts for internet use!! One day they will join the 21st century and realise that their guests would really appreciate this small gesture, which small hotels (all over Thailand) already offer. Nevertheless, this is still my favourite place to stay in Bangkok.

Room Tip: All appear to be excellent, but I have only had the one bedroom suites but I have peeped into a studio room, and they are spacious too. The aircon is very quiet. I personally like the high floor, for the views of the city.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank PoddyThailand
Reviewed 11 February 2012

My family and I stayed here one night before our flight home. We stayed in one of the 2 bedroom rooms. The room was very nice and clean. The hotel has the typical Marriott feel and the staff were helpful. I was disappointed at the breakfast buffet. It's very typical Marriott fare--expensive and not that good.

I don't know if I would stay here again. The location seems a bit inconvenient for exploring the city. They do have a free ride to a sky train station but we found it just as easy to walk giving the heavy Bangkok traffic. But the rooms are clean, the pool is nice and the hotel is a quiet refuge from the crazy city.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank jdhale
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights unfortunately we had to cut short our stay due to my husbands illness ...the staff here were unbelievably helpful , so very kind and attentive they could not do enough for us from helping me to locate the nearest pharmacy via the hotels tuc tuc to providing meals for my poorly husband (not on the menu). When we had to leave quickly the concierge arranged my long haul flights for the same day ...within an hour the tickets were in my hands.
Our room, a standard, was very smart and comfortable, great bed with a beautiful bathroom and kitchen. Housekeeping were most responsive and discreet.. at an excellent price too..
There is a great choice of delicious food at a very reasonable price. We will deffinitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank westie60
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I have to completely agree with the other positive posts here, great breakfast, well located, very comfortable rooms and professional and friendly staff. Perhaps the added value I can make is an assessment of child friendliness of the hotel. They also get the thumbs up from me in this category.
- Room – we like to find hotels with separate rooms for the baby to sleep and us to sleep. We stayed in the suite room which has a decent sized kitchen / living area where the baby sleep with an adjoining room (with door) for the bedroom and bathroom. TVs in both bedroom and living area. Separate temperature control for both rooms. Bath is good for bathing toddlers.
- Staff – very friendly to kids and plently of other little ones around.
- Food – Breakfast has a large selection of food and there are high chairs. There is a food court on the 5th floor of the Emporium (shuttle from hotel).
- Kids play room – the hotel is large so plently of room for toddler to roam around. There is also a kids play room with toys and a kids pool next to the bigger pool.

Overall very happy with our stay and will be back. The only thing we would like to see next time is perhaps free internet which tends to be standard at most hotels we stay at.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank CandR8
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Large & nice room, excellent service, friendly staff. Would come back, even if not for business

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business