Lowest prices for your stay
$44
$38
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$37
Hotels.com$38
Travelocity$38
Priceline$48
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2013

It was only 2 minutes Walk to Asoka station, easy to go to the main Shopping center and MBK.Reception is friendly and nice, very helpful . small rooms but had everything new and morden. Very comfortable slippers. earby a square which sold korean food. free wifi both in the room and lobby, great speed!

Room tip: Breakfast could be better
1  Thank Fisher Z
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I wanted to give it a four, but I just could not quite do it. Sometimes it is the little things that put you off. I could never get warm water either in the evening or morning. The bathroom is beautiful, but instead of recessing the floor, they built curbs into the bathroom and shower rooms that are a trip hazard. The control panel for lighting, a/c, etc is not back lit so you need a light to operate the controls. The lights are turned on with the control panel. Catch 22. I had to get my flashlight, to turn on the light, so I could see the control panel to operate the a/c. The power outlet for charging your cellphone is across the room instead of at the night stand. I find that inconvenient. After I got acquainted with these quirks, it was a good hotel, but it is a bit irritating the first day.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2013

alread went to several hotels , but they were al fully booked .
then we just walked into this street and we read suites on the building .
the gaurd let us in and sayed yes we have rooms .
and what a nice new , clean rooms they have !!! really nice !
is a bit hard to find and no advertizing on the main road .

Reviewed 14 December 2012

Great place. Great Location. Great Service. Great Value!!!
Very Nice place with a great location in Bangkok. Rooms are well equipped and location is fantastic. Very close to the underground and skytrain stations.

Overall a great Boutique Hotel in the heart of Bangkok.

1  Thank BKKACE
Reviewed 27 November 2012

myself and my girlfriend stayed here for two nights and i have to say that we had no problems at all,very pleasant,helpfull,peacefull place and nice room.perfect location for few nights in bangkok,close to everything with the BTS.thanks a lot.....

Date of stay: November 2012