See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Wow....this was not what I had expected when I arrived, I felt uncomfortable from the minute I arrived. The place is much more run down, my room was a nice size,but that is all it has going for it, in fact I used the room for one hour to find another hotel online and when I did, drop off the key at the desk, and was out of there so fast...it's far from airport. It's cheap.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank TaylorDeanWilson
Reviewed 19 September 2016

This is a great hotel near the airport, hotel is clean and comfortable. transfer from/to the hotel is cheap enough almost the same price as normal taxi. there is a shopping centre, 10 mins walk, where you can find restaurants/take aways/basic shopping (none of the known brands). i recommend this hotel for a stopover hotel near airport. ps: no safe in room, but wifi is ok.

Room Tip: there is villas at the back of the hotel building which is good for families
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2016

I was disappointed when taxi pulled up down a dark side street to the hotel, I could see resemblance to the photo shown online but suspect that the photos on the website were taken a long time ago and in the hotel's prime! It is not in it's prime now. As a family of 2 adults, 2 children we booked family room and were told on arrival that the room is not available and that we had two rooms instead of one and the rooms didn't interconnect. 1 adult and 1 child per room! Great start to the family holiday! I am pleased I only booked for one night as I would not have stayed any longer.
The rooms were very old and dates, the locks were not secure and the security pass was sticky taped to the door. The lift didn't hold the four of us and our bags so had to be made in 2 trips.
The glasses were dirty in the room but were covered with a paper bag indicating that they were clean.
I did not feel clean or comfortable staying at this hotel and suggest rating is 2 stars.
Staff were friendly and helpful although communication was a bit of a struggle with English.

Stayed: December 2015
1  Thank mac_kara
Reviewed 13 September 2014

We searched for a hotel with an airport shuttle, there isn't one! The Public Taxi desk at the airport didn't know where it was, neither did the taxi driver so it cost us about twice what it should have. The room was HOT - there's no power unless the card is in the slot, so the fridge was defrosted and hot too. Broken tap, dodgy repairs, just plain grotty. Tea making apparently only needs one cup and two packets of coffee. Staff don't speak English so even getting another cup was a problem; wifi didn't work and the best thing you could say about breakfast was it was cold.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patience142014
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Not a lot of good or bad to say about this hotel really - distinctly bland! The rooms were spacious and comfortable and when we told the staff that our air con wasn't working they dealt with it immediately - it couldn't be fixed so we moved rooms.
It's not particularly close to the airport and there isn't very much else in the immediate vicinity. It would really benefit having a swimming pool as this would give you something to do!
Our first room was clean, obviously done for our arrival, but the second room not quite so - the floor could have done with being mopped. Bed linen in both were good though.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple