“A&F tour”

A&F Tours Travel Company Limited
Ranked #52 of 317 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We book our family trips in Indochina region with A&F tours, such a great service, everything is well organized!
Fantastic choice of programs and hotels etc.. can only recommend.

Date of experience: July 2018
"palace"

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Our tour guide Ms Alice, was very informative,explained our itinerary very clearly from the outset, the Tour was very well organised, lunch and water was provided, the vehicle was very clean and equipped with A/C.

The team went out of their way to search a vegetarian option for our lunch as all of us in our party are vegetarian.I can not fault the service provided.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I booked my big holiday around Thailand this year with Mr. Franz CEO A&F Travel Bangkok! A&F Travel was recommended by a Swiss Friend of me.
Mr. Franz, I don’t know him in person but all the questions we had he answers quick and his recommendation was not the cheapest but for us great!
Thanks Mr. Franz our Thailand trip was this year perfect organized from A&F Travel!

Not one problem with Hotel, flight, tours.

Thanks

Date of experience: August 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I have booked my family holiday with A&F tour, as we never been there, Franz recomended us with ittinerary, which i thought was great... sometimes the respond for my email was a bit slow, especially few days before we get to Thailand, i did get worried if our tour has been sorted or not, especially we have paid it in full.
The hotel they recomend, definitely not a good choice, we wanted a 5 star hotel... they gave us Berkeley Pratunam, location was great, but service is not... we booked 4 rooms in total, they put us on twin room, even tho we have gave all the details to Franz.. check in was very slow and the worst one there were about 8 staff at the counters and none can speak english, and a few other things happened with this hotel... my partner wrote review for this hotel already...
I am not sure who made the mistakes here, the hotel or A&F...
I hope A&F never use this hotel again...
On the positive side, the guide and the driver were great, the van was good, only 1 day when they had to change the van, we fell bit tight. The guide was great at quickly sorting out our tickets to grt into the palace and other activities. He was always cheerful and talkative with info on and around thailand which was great.
The itinerary was great, only 1 day i feel a bit short as we finished by 2 pm...
The lunch we found was not great, as we go to the buffet restaurant most of the time, usually the food not great and always run out as other big tours went to the same places too.
Overall, we enjoys the time we spent together as family this holiday

Date of experience: July 2018