Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from A&F Tours Travel Company Limited tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience A&F Tours Travel Company Limited
from US$ 93.00
from US$ 157.60
from US$ 78.80
from US$ 72.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A&F tours is simply amazing when it comes to customising tours.and I would like to recommend this to everyone . Thank you Aku for making our trip more special and memorable

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I can highly recommend A&F Tours. They have arranged some great tours for me, with every last detail taken care of based on their high level of experience and knowledge of the region. They offer the personal touch and are always happy to go the extra mile to make your experience memorable.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Over 15 years I have used A&F Tours for all my booking. Pleasant service, good value, trustworthy and very knowledgeable.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Franz did a great job planning our vacation. He took all of our wants and desires and fit it right into our budget. I got more than I could have ever imagined. Highly recommend their services.By far our top 3 experiences were the Kayak tour of Phang Nga, Thai home cooking class (she was amazing!), and the elephant sanctuary in Phuket (they take photos for you for free). I highly highly recommend these to future travelers. Our guide was phenomenal, we really enjoyed getting to spend time with her and learn more about the Thai culture.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A&F Tours have organised business-related and vacation various trips I've made in and around Thailand for over 10 years (most recently to Laos in 2017). I've been consistently impressed by their unerring blend of friendly service, sound advice, thorough knowledge, excellent contacts and professional expertise. I'd accordingly recommend them unreservedly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have used A&F Tours for many years. Always found the best prices and the right places to stay. Also very helpful booking overseas flight. The staff are responsive and followup with every detail I have recommended many friends who have come ot Thailand and they too continue to use A&F to make their trip plans and booking in advance of their arrival in Thailand.