Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from A&F Tours Travel Company Limited tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience A&F Tours Travel Company Limited
from US$Β 92.50
from US$Β 156.80
from US$Β 61.20
from US$Β 72.10
More Info
All reviews wonderful trip thai culture itinerary trustworthy ms knowledge driver vehicle pattaya palace
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I have booked my family holiday with A&F tour, as we never been there, Franz recomended us with ittinerary, which i thought was great... sometimes the respond for my email was a bit slow, especially few days before we get to Thailand, i did get worried if our tour has been sorted or not, especially we have paid it in full.
The hotel they recomend, definitely not a good choice, we wanted a 5 star hotel... they gave us Berkeley Pratunam, location was great, but service is not... we booked 4 rooms in total, they put us on twin room, even tho we have gave all the details to Franz.. check in was very slow and the worst one there were about 8 staff at the counters and none can speak english, and a few other things happened with this hotel... my partner wrote review for this hotel already...
I am not sure who made the mistakes here, the hotel or A&F...
I hope A&F never use this hotel again...
On the positive side, the guide and the driver were great, the van was good, only 1 day when they had to change the van, we fell bit tight. The guide was great at quickly sorting out our tickets to grt into the palace and other activities. He was always cheerful and talkative with info on and around thailand which was great.
The itinerary was great, only 1 day i feel a bit short as we finished by 2 pm...
The lunch we found was not great, as we go to the buffet restaurant most of the time, usually the food not great and always run out as other big tours went to the same places too.
Overall, we enjoys the time we spent together as family this holiday

1  Thank 867beccal
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We booked a Bangkok stopover with A&F and it was just what we needed, our itinerary for the day, right down to the staff assigned to us were very professional, thank you so much for the wonderful one day excursion of the vibrant Bangkok city. We shall be visiting again!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We decided to spend 4 nights in Bangkok and hired A&F to be our travel agent. They were very helpful and friendly. They recommended culturally interesting places to see and a wide array of activities to do. No complaints whatsoever!
If we come back to Bangkok, we would book with A&F again.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

We had a guide and driver from A&F Tours during our five day stay in Bangkok. Overall their services were very good. Communication was good and our driver was seemed conscious of safety. The vehicle was very comfortable and had plenty of room for us and our belongings.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I have booked a 6 hour private Bangkok tour including lunch with Viator operated by A&F Travel. Even through, I have been to Bangkok number of time, I still found the tour enjoyable because of the knowledgeable, friendly tour guide (Ms Timmy) and the professional services provided by AF Travel.
Good work! highly recommendation.