Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from A&F Tours Travel Company Limited tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience A&F Tours Travel Company Limited
from US$ 92.20
from US$ 156.30
from US$ 61.00
from US$ 71.90
More Info
All reviews wonderful trip thai culture itinerary trustworthy ms knowledge driver vehicle pattaya palace
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I have booked a 6 hour private Bangkok tour including lunch with Viator operated by A&F Travel. Even through, I have been to Bangkok number of time, I still found the tour enjoyable because of the knowledgeable, friendly tour guide (Ms Timmy) and the professional services provided by AF Travel.
Good work! highly recommendation.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I have known Franz since 2004 when I first came to Bangkok and have never been to another travel agency since. Franz and his team are knowledgable, trustworthy and professional.
I highly recommend A & F Tour to anyone who wants a personalized service or just needs some attentive and honest advice.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I have booked flights, hotels, transport and other travel arrangements with A&F for many years, for my travel activities all over Asia. Excellent and fast service, can honestly be recommended.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Kurt W
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I have used A&F for many years and get good deals on air fares and hotels around the world.
My travels have included Australia, UK, USA, Cuba, Austria and Czech Republic.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Mr Nuie was a fabulous guide. He met us at the cruise ship terminal and took us into Bangkok. He is so knowledgeable and gave us an amazing tour of the city, temples, Buddha’s and palace. He made sure we stayed hydrated and was so wonderful with our kids. Would highly, highly recommend this tour company and Mr. Nuie if you can get him.

Date of experience: April 2018