Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from A&F Tours Travel Company Limited tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience A&F Tours Travel Company Limited
from US$ 96.99
from US$ 164.38
from US$ 64.11
from US$ 59.18
More Info
All reviews wonderful trip thai culture itinerary trustworthy ms knowledge driver vehicle pattaya palace
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I first used A&F Tours several years ago when I arrived in Bangkok for business. Being unhappy with the hotel and transfers that had been arranged I laid my trust in the staff at A&F Tours and reaped the benefits of a smooth, seamless business trip that went to plan with excellent hotels, pick ups and transfers as well as some local sightseeing to fill in spare time on the weekend. Without hesitation I have recommended A&F to my family and friends worldwide for consultation with any travel plans. Thanks to A&F a group of my friends from different countries met up in Bangkok and travelled around Thailand finishing with a fantastic beach holiday in Pattaya again all arranged by A&F .We have just booked another tour with A&F incorporating trips to Cambodia and Vietnam and all are so thrilled with the options, suggestions and attention to detail provided by these excellent ambassadors for carefree vacations...Bravo

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

A and F tours have always been the first ones I contact when I go to South East Asia over my yearly trips there in the past decade. Franz always arranged visas, guides, the best and most economic options for transportation, hotels and local guides. He always seems to know the best deals and has a way to find the not so traveled roads and unusual tours. The last one was a change to visit the rual hill tribe schools in Chiang Rai were we were able to see so many unique cultures and bring them needed items like socks and hats. Very good trip !

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I have used A&F Travel off and on over the past 13 years, mostly to travel between Chiang Mai and Bangkok. My most recent trip was this past November. Though it is certainly easy enough to make my own arrangements on the Web, Franz knows my likes and dislikes and it is just easier to give him a call and tell him when I want to travel and if I have a particular place I want to stay. Usually I don't care, but occasionally I might wish to stay in a certain location and Franz just takes care of all that for me. Over the years we have also developed a sort of friendship and sometimes, if he has found a new restaurant, will treat me to dinner, and likewise I have done the same when I've discovered some place a few notches above the rest. As I said in the title, A&F manages to give me professional service and still treat me as a friend. I'm sure we will have many interactions in the future. (The only reason I didn't didn't give a rating of "excellent" is because he is a friend and I didn't want to appear overly biased.)

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Franz and his team go above and beyond to organize tours and adventures suited to your individual needs. A and F works with only the best; hired drivers are professional, punctual, and very friendly. We arrived at all our destinations (Hua hin, Ayutthaya, the airport,...) safely and in a timely fashion. Our tour guide through Bangkok was very knowledgeable and funny. At the last minute, Franz and his team were able to organize a lovely experience at the Elephant Stay sanctuary near Ayutthaya: an absolute must-do if you love animals and definitely one of the highlights of our trip. the A and F also has great practical tips and advice for navigating Thailand as a tourist and getting the most out of your trip (no matter the length of stay).

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

A an F Tours is Excellent International Travel Agency. Mr. Dobersberger, the owner, is from Austria. This gives his clients a great advantage in booking international travel. While based in Thailand and an expert on the country, he can book travel for his clients world wide due to his international cultured background. Thailand is beautiful country, rich culture , nice people, excellent food all the way from street vendors to 5 star cuisine. The outer areas like Phukett have beautiful resorts. Throughout my trip I was so impressed with how nice the Thai people are, service oriented, hard working to take care of guests. Book your travel with A and F a Tours. They handle every detail from flights to outer areas, transfers from airport to shuttle or if you are traveling to Phi phi Island resort, the boat that carries you there. A and F can book any tour you like, recommend tours, and most importantly, if you are on a budget, let them arrange your travel. They will get you the best trip possible. I can't thank them enough for a wonderful trip. I will be retaining them to book all of my future international due to their professional and people friendly style. They won't diasappoint you so be sure to give them a try. Last,Mr. Dobersberger is a great person. You must meet him in person on your travel to Bangkok if you get the chance. Enjoy your travels!!

Date of experience: September 2017