“Kanchanaburi”

6-Hour Best of Bangkok City Tour including Lunch
Ranked #96 of 246 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Excellent service!!!!!!!! 5 stars all the way around!!!!!! Helped with the best place to stay, food recommendations and even amazing activities. The Float House and the elephant experiences were AMAZING....even with my young daughter!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I first used A&F Tours several years ago when I arrived in Bangkok for business. Being unhappy with the hotel and transfers that had been arranged I laid my trust in the staff at A&F Tours and reaped the benefits of a smooth, seamless business trip that went to plan with excellent hotels, pick ups and transfers as well as some local sightseeing to fill in spare time on the weekend. Without hesitation I have recommended A&F to my family and friends worldwide for consultation with any travel plans. Thanks to A&F a group of my friends from different countries met up in Bangkok and travelled around Thailand finishing with a fantastic beach holiday in Pattaya again all arranged by A&F .We have just booked another tour with A&F incorporating trips to Cambodia and Vietnam and all are so thrilled with the options, suggestions and attention to detail provided by these excellent ambassadors for carefree vacations...Bravo

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A and F tours have always been the first ones I contact when I go to South East Asia over my yearly trips there in the past decade. Franz always arranged visas, guides, the best and most economic options for transportation, hotels and local guides. He always seems to know the best deals and has a way to find the not so traveled roads and unusual tours. The last one was a change to visit the rual hill tribe schools in Chiang Rai were we were able to see so many unique cultures and bring them needed items like socks and hats. Very good trip !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have used A&F Travel off and on over the past 13 years, mostly to travel between Chiang Mai and Bangkok. My most recent trip was this past November. Though it is certainly easy enough to make my own arrangements on the Web, Franz knows my likes and dislikes and it is just easier to give him a call and tell him when I want to travel and if I have a particular place I want to stay. Usually I don't care, but occasionally I might wish to stay in a certain location and Franz just takes care of all that for me. Over the years we have also developed a sort of friendship and sometimes, if he has found a new restaurant, will treat me to dinner, and likewise I have done the same when I've discovered some place a few notches above the rest. As I said in the title, A&F manages to give me professional service and still treat me as a friend. I'm sure we will have many interactions in the future. (The only reason I didn't didn't give a rating of "excellent" is because he is a friend and I didn't want to appear overly biased.)

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Franz and his team go above and beyond to organize tours and adventures suited to your individual needs. A and F works with only the best; hired drivers are professional, punctual, and very friendly. We arrived at all our destinations (Hua hin, Ayutthaya, the airport,...) safely and in a timely fashion. Our tour guide through Bangkok was very knowledgeable and funny. At the last minute, Franz and his team were able to organize a lovely experience at the Elephant Stay sanctuary near Ayutthaya: an absolute must-do if you love animals and definitely one of the highlights of our trip. the A and F also has great practical tips and advice for navigating Thailand as a tourist and getting the most out of your trip (no matter the length of stay).