Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$31
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
$39
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$25
Free cancellation until 05/06/22
Booking.com$37
Hotels.com$39
Travelocity$39
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

It is located at a prime location with cheap prices. Rooms are clean and spacious. One of the best budget hotel i’ve stayed in in Bangkok.

Free toast, 3-in-1 beverages (and i think bananas - not sure cos i didn’t eat) are provided at the reception area.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jhlim03
Reviewed 28 June 2019

If you are first timer to Bangkok, this is best bet. Strategic location.

Easy to find food and convenience store.
Very Near wholesale clothing.
Walk distance to Big C.
Quite a distance to BTS, but still able to walk. I prefer go by Grab to nearest BTS to safe my energy. Cause you need to walk alot in Bangkok.

Clean, nice bathroom, hotel give free plain bread and banana as breakfast.

One thing that need your attention, please compare cost from hotel to DMK (NO need through toll highway, at non-busy hour only need 30-40 mins)

Meter taxi (big car) to DMK airport around 300++ bath.
Grab application (big car) hotel to DMK is around 500++ bath.
Reserved private car (big) cost round 800 bath from hotel to DMK.
If you walk to pratunam through small street behind hotel, you can see people sell service round 600 bath for reserved private taxi (big) to DMK.

Even I had not tried this, I can assure myself that I can get reserved car anytime I like, since those reserved private transport is simply regular taxi (green yellow) that being booked by hotel.

Cheapest at time taxi 300 bath vs hotel booked car taxi 800 bath, do the math yourself.

So next time I stay here, I will just prepare earlier, if I cannot wave any taxi or get Grabtaxi. Then I will just go to hotel front desk to take reserved taxi.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank YYindo
Reviewed 26 February 2019

Everything was perfect. check-in smooth, room clean, quality of bed was good, bathroom SUPERB. location just WOW (you can find anything in this area), the nearest BTS around 700M (just nice). You should give deposit 1000 bath and they will refund to you upon check-out, no breakfast but they prepare coffee,tea,banana and toast every morning. Definitely will stay in this hotel again in the near future. Thanks

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2019 via mobile

This hotel charges cleaning service for. I have left some makeup powder on the towel, it not stained, it’s powder. But the hotel claims it need special cleaning therefore charged me. It’s not the amount that they charged, it’s that this is a hotel, yet they charge guest for their cleaning service. Other hotels, Airbnb and B&B that I’ve stayed previously have never even charge me for that before, but this hotel does. Also they didn’t provide me with any receipt or invoice for the charges I’ve paid. This is ridiculous. And I’m suspicious of how they washed the towels and bedsheets “normally” when they say my towel with powder need special cleaning.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank liketravelwithu
Reviewed 20 February 2019

If you are in Bangkok for shopping and are looking for a budget accommodation in Pratunam area, this is one of the places to stay in. The rooms are basic but clean. Bathrooms are big enough, which is not the case in some of the costlier properties in the area. Every mall and shopping location is within walking distance (5 to 10 mins), so nothing to complain about in this price range!

Date of stay: February 2019