“Happy every single visit”

Tacos & Salsa Mexican Bar and Restaurant Onnut
Ranked #1,443 of 12,424 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 15
Description: Our new Onnut 77 location serving authentic, traditional home cooked Mexican food in a fun, cozy, relaxed and friendly ambiance. A favorite to locals, expats and tourists. Chill out the Mexican way with hearty portions of tasty Mexican food, the best margaritas in town and latin music. Good for friends, families, and dates. Vegetarian and gluten free friendly, Mexican owned.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

T&S is in a shophouse right by the street so you have to park at Big C Onnut. They have the same menu as the Sukhumvit branch and the same great food. The staff know their food and give good recommendations. The tortilla soup is a bit salty and horchata a bit too sweet (but I order those every single time!). The nacho salad, burritos and enchiladas never fail to please. They accept reservations and do an excellent job of serving large groups. Please try their food !

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Finally Onnut has Mexican restaurant ! And a good one too amazing services and quality food. They know what they doing

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The absolute best Fish Tacos I have had anywhere. Every time I come I always order them and every time they are fantastic.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My friends and I have been coming to Tacos and Salsa for a long time. Now that they have opened up shop in On Nut I'm very happy because it's closer. I love the atmosphere and the owner is lovely. One thing that bothers me though is how expensive things have gotten. The price has risen quite a lot since we first starting coming. Another thing that could be better are the options for vegetarians. As a vegetarian, there are two fillings to choose from – spinach or bell peppers. Yes you can choose from enchilada, burrito, taco....but the filling is all the same so it basically tastes the same. Unfortunately it's just another restaurant where the vegetarians get overlooked. My meat-lover friends very much enjoy the place, I just wish they would stop adding more meat-heavy items / appetizers to the list and make a few more dishes for vegetarians. I am reluctant to come here these days since I've had enough of eating the same two things in different variations so many times. Please make more veg. options!!!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

So fun :) On a trip to Bangkok with my girlfriends we got a tip about this place from our friend whom lives in Bangkok. The food was wonderful, service staff very helpful, and the drinks were grand! We had this group margarita thing in a big bowl to share at the table and tequila shots stayed until closing then had a big Bangkok night with the girls. We liked the Thai food but we could not do it for the whole trip and the this Mexican for restaurant was a nice break and brought me back to my Mexico trip 3 years ago.