“Significant Taste ;)”

Akira Back
Ranked #37 of 12,310 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 66
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Akira Back Redefines Asian Cuisine with Dramatic New Dining Destination, Overlooking the Bangkok Skyline. Akira Back at Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park is the latest global offering from Akira Back, the award-winning Korean-born, American-raised chef who is redefining Asian cuisine.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my second time here at Akira Back. And of course you are always at the top of the standards. One of my favorites were the Tuna Pizza (this is a must - it takes gastronomic to another whole new level, I have never seen a anything similar to this anywhere else, it is one of the dish you must order) Overall, everything was superb, the food, the friends, the service and the surrounding was very relaxing and welcoming. I would definitely come back here again.

Charles -Henri K, General Manager at Akira Back, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Babie Baby,

Greetings from Akira back at Marriott Marquis Queen's Park !

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that this is your second time here!
I am sure you will agree, that kind of compliment, is a great motivator for all our associates and it also enables us to train and encourage all our associates to extend that little extra personal touch to all our guests.

You did right to talk about the Tuna Pizza, our most popular dish, a must order you said.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Akira Back Bangkok soon and assuring you of our best attention at all times!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had tried Akira Back in Singapore and most of the menu items were similar. My daughter loved the tuna pizza appetizer and we had it again and it was as delightful. The Wagyu beef don and crab legs were really good. We enjoyed the entire meal and every dish was creativity at work with perfect blend of ingredients.
We were served by Bas, who was helpful and attentive. For the diner who is picky about ambience, you may wish to note that the interior is somewhat darkish with black theme, while the music is current and somewhat loud. Definitely worth a visit

Dear Normad88,

Greetings from Akira Back at Marriott Marquis Queen's Park !

We are delighted to know that you been to Akira back Singapore and yes we do have a similar menu with slightly more option, I invite you next time to try the Robata section.

Those compliments on the Tuna pizza, the Wagyu beef and our King crab legs, are a great motivator for all our associates and encourage all of them to extend that little extra personal touch to all our guests.
Thank you also for mentioning khun Bas for his helpful and attentive service.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first time at Akira Back and I was very impressed with this place.
Theirs nice surroundings and greeting make me feel relaxing when entering there.

There're many menu we ordered, every single dish have a nice decoration and very great taste. Even I feel full, but still want to try everything served on the table and I eventually took ten courses!

Thank you Akira Back for made this perfect lunch and Khun Meanie for taking care of us.
I will come back again absolutely!

Dear Kevin W,

Greetings from Akira Back at Marriott Marquis Queen's Park !

We are delighted to know that you were impressed with our place, the view as same as the food. I am sure you will agree, that compliments such as yours, are a great motivator for all our associates and it also enables us to train and encourage all our associates to extend that little extra personal touch to all our guests.

You did right to try many dishes and I wish we can welcome you again for try much more !
Thank you also for mentioning khun Meanie.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Tuna Pizza is recommended. Friendly and helpful service from Mr. Bas. Nice atmosphere and decorations

Charles -Henri K, General Manager at Akira Back, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Anapat T,

Greetings from Akira Back restaurant !

Appreciate that you took the time to share a review of our restaurant with the Tripadvisor community.

I'm delighted to read your comment and your recommendation to everyone about the Tuna Pizza. It is a boost for us every time we read such compliment.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback and for the mention about Khun Bas.

We will look forward to welcoming you in Akira back restaurant next time !

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent Service especially K. Both and K. Bas I’m sure I will come back again. Good tase and high quality.

1  Thank Gamyui M
Charles -Henri K, General Manager at Akira Back, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Gamyui M,

Greeting from Akira Back restaurant !

Thank you for taking the time to share a nice review of our restaurant with the TripAdvisor community.

My pleasure to receive this amazing comment for Akira Back Restaurant !

Thank you very much for talking about our nice team member Khun Bas and Khun Noth, I will pass your words and let them know that you will be back again.

We will personally look forward to welcoming you again in Akira back restaurant next time!