9,483 results
All reviews river view shuttle boat barge restaurant grand suite free boat chao phraya river large balcony boat service hotel boat saphan taksin breakfast buffet one bedroom suite top floor excellent hotel great pool welcome drink the hotel offers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent position, clean rooms, good boat connection with main Bangkok services. Good wifi, big and comfortable rooms. Kind and efficient reception, good room service. It also have a nice view of the riverside.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmchatrium, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Luca V,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

May I say how much I deeply appreciate you considering us a good choice among the hundreds of hotels available in Bangkok and it was our pleasure to be of service to you during your Thailand trip.

We certainly hope that on your next visit to Thailand you’ll visit us again where you will be assured a very warm welcome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent hotel and a very helpful staff! I stayed there for three nights after arriving to Thailand. I had a two bedroom room on a higher floors with beautiful views from two balconies. Asiatique riverfront bazaar is on a walking distance, so I highly recommend to visit there.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear armyofme,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

I wish to sincerely thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor, this means a lot to us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the future for another remarkable stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Could not fault the hotel on its location and facilities. Food was incredible, we had the all you can eat buffet on our first night and the burger in the outside restaurant on the second night! Buffet is slightly over priced- don’t choose that unless you’re ready to eat a lot and get your moneys worth!!! They also provide shuttle services across the river and taxis outside on call! So it’s perfect to get to any attractions or shopping !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear JLD_816,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

It is a great pleasure reading through your positive review of your stay at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok and my entire team and I would like sincerely thank you for the very kind compliments regarding our facilities and services.

We all at Chatrium Hotel Riverside are looking forward to welcoming you once again soon at our hotel where you will be assured a very warm welcome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here many times and always welcomed back with smiles.
The staff are helpful and efficient and the riverside location is beautiful. The Club Lounge staff are exceptional and greet guests by name and remember their preferences.
Even though the spacious rooms are a little jaded we still keep going back because of the service and the location. Our favourite hotel in Bangkok.

Room Tip: We like river view rooms on a high floor
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear BT22,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

I would like to start by sincerely thanking you for having been with us for so many times already. It is always great to hear when our valued guests return to our hotel as it is our ultimate goal to provide each of our guests with a remarkable experience while staying with us.

Please rest assured that I will gladly share your kind comments with my entire team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing hotel with setting,staff & service & couldnt recommend a better hotel when staying in Bangkok for leisure or business purposes - a totally sensationally experience & my first choice hotel for my return to BK.!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear PEARSE M,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

May I begin by thanking you for taking the time and trouble to write a review of your stay on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope you took with you some lasting memories.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit and hope it is not too long before your next stay at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.