Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 23
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
US$ 25
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$ 16
Agoda.comUS$ 19
Hotels.comUS$ 25
Booking.comUS$ 23
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I booked and prepaid this reservation, completely hassle free. Once I arrived at the airport, I had to wait about 20 minutes for the shuttle to take me to the hotel. All very organized. The greeter at the airport spoke good English. The shuttle van driver asked for a tip (first time this happened in Thailand). Check-in was a breeze....front desk staff were very professional and spoke clear English. The hotel sits right next to a thru-way on/off ramp so I expected more street noise, but it was actually rather quiet in my room. The low lying areas around the hotel were full of stagnant water, to be expected after the extreme flooding that hit the city just several weeks before my stay. But the stagnant water did create an invasion of mosquitos. The window screen on the bathroom window had several holes which allowed the mozzies into the bathroom, but leaving the bathroom door closed prevented them from invading my room. The only noise was from the hallway echo as other travelers left for early a.m. flights. My bed was ridden with biting ants, however I drew a line of protection using an organic bug repellent and was able to get a night's sleep without issue from the ants. The room was large, the bed was king-size. There is no lift, so it can be a bit of a climb to the upper floors. The amenitites included shampoo/conditioner in the bath, a stocked mini-fridge, t.v. with a few static filled international channels and an onsite restaurant. The restaurant food was edible, but nothing fancy. Breakfast was included, but not served until after I had to depart for my early morning flight. Transfer back to airport was hassle free.
This is not a luxury hotel, but if you merely need a place to lie down and shower before transiting onward, it will do the job.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank la_viajeraSeattle
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Impossible to find - we had to get a taxi to the airport and then use the hotel's minibus service back to the hotel. The people organising the transfers had little knowledge of customer service - I felt like a refugee. On arrival at hotel we handed over our booking confirmation and the reception staff spoke little to nothing, other than confirming our booking for transfer to the airport the next day. We couldn't tell whether they understood English well or not. Plus points: a porter carried our luggage up to our room, which was clean, comfortable and quiet. There was no early morning breakfasts -strange for an airport hotel. On departure, we were told to wait and the mini-bus left without us, making us worry as it was not clear that there was a 2nd mini-bus leaving immediately after. The porters and drivers don't speak English, and the reception staff were not available. It made it a stressful transfer to the airport. But we were just glad to get to the airport in time.
This is an ok hotel if you are needing an airport transfer included with your hotel, and if you're wanting to avoid having to negotiate fares with taxi drivers.

Date of stay: April 2012
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ali_Jo333
Reviewed 18 July 2012

When I first saw the picture, I thought it was really a good hotel for this price...

But in fact, the hotel is in front of a big road, the "river" on the left is contaminated by the sewers, and the swimming pool is on the hotel parking (and closed when we were there...).

About the room, beds are not very big or comfortable, climatizer is very noisy.
The "bathroom" is very small, so small that you can take a shower on the toilet if you want to save time !

But perhaps there is nothing better at this price near the airport ?

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Fanthomass
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Smooth collection from airport if you book one, friendly front desk staff but the porters were the only ones in our whole 3 weeki stay that actally ASKED for a tip & stood there until they got one!!
Easy location for a stop over before an early flight (we needed to be at airport at 6.40am)
The shower it in the toilet area on a flat floor so it floods a bit & hadn't draind dry by the morning after a night shower.
Slightly old, obviously the hotel hass seen better days.
We decided we wanted to do into central Bangkok for the evening, they said it would be 700Baht by taxi. I had been in Bangkok the week before & the taxi from the airport ( around the corner) was less than 400Baht includung tolls to go on the faster roads!!
We then decided to get the train (45Baht each way) & the front desk said it would be 100Baht to go to the station. BUT the their taxi driver outside said 150Baht for us ( 3 of us). When i went inside to check the driver followed me & tried to talk to the desk girl before me to get here to say his price!!! In the end we paid up - no other option!! BUT the metered taxi from the station back to the hotel was 55Baht!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so they really ripped us off. If you can get a metered cab to teh station if you go out USE IT not theirs!!!

Room tip: cheap, for over night stay only
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank olaleye3
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Two way transfers to the airport included in the price and so close it made it easy to stay there. The room was really nice and much larger than I expected for what is a budget aiport hotel. It was very comfortable with a good bed and bathroom. Left early in the morning so no chance to try out the breakfast there.

In the evening there are a few nice Thai restaurants within easy walking distance and a large night market although I don`t know if the night market is every night or I was just lucky. Only slight complaint was that some of the other residents who left very early in the morning woke me up as they left but guess this can happen anywhere.

Date of stay: July 2012