All reviews bus station restaurant staff ekkamai tv cnn fridge convenience
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I have stayed here several times. The location is in a great part of Bangkok. Not easy to get a cab though, but the Skytrain is close by if you like taking that. The rooms are nice - basic but very clean and comfortable. I have to admit that I am disappointed that they have eliminated any kind of English news channels from their line up. At one time, I think they had CNN, then, it was gone. The last several times I've been here I thought they had BBC or something comparable. Now, there only 2 English speaking stations which is strange since most of their business seems to be foreigners. Neither of them are news stations. The food is wonderful and that's the reason I keep coming back. Real, Cajun food. The popcorn shrimp plate seems to have shrunk a bit, but still delicious. The gumbo is great. But get an English news channel back, please! Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I prefer being in the main building where the restaurant is located.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank chriso60
BangkokCajunGumbo, Owner at Bourbon Street Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Chris....Thanks for the nice comments.
I'll get BBC back on the tvs. CNN sucks and got boring. Let me know the next time you're coming and I make sure we have something for you.
Thanks and
Culinary Regards,
Doug

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We were a family group of 6 adults, we booked their Family Room. It is a very nice room, clean and spacious. Actually it is like a suite room with 3 separate bedrooms with toilet & bath in each bedroom, plus a dining room. It is located on the 5th floor, occupying the entire floor so your group has privacy. The 3 bedrooms are spacious, with comfortable beds, good air conditioning, nice bathroom, sofa/seating area, TV. They clean the rooms everyday, replenish the toiletries & change the towels. Price is reasonable, value for money.

We had complimentary breakfast during our stay, although there are limited choices for the compli breakfast, all choices are delicious. I love their sausages.

As for location of the hotel, I think it is in the business district so the environment is quiet and clean. Location is good because it is just 100 mtrs walk to the BTS Ekkamai station where you can ride if you want to go to other parts of the city. There are also plenty of taxis in the area. There's also a mall nearby beside the Ekkamai station, there are plenty of restaurants & gigs near the hotel. If you want to experience Thai street foods, there are also a number of those street food vendors around the area of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
BangkokCajunGumbo, Owner at Bourbon Street Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you very much for the nice comments. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat. I had the breakfast this morning and was not disappointed. I recommend to all breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you have not been there, you need to give it a try. The owners and the staff are top notch. 5 stars.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2017

I often go to Bangkok for business and personal reasons staying at many places as I enjoy variety. I stayed at Bourbon Street Boutique Hotel this time because of its centralized location especially for my particular needs on this trip. The rooms are extremely clean and well thought out having all the amenities a traveler could need. The bathrooms are well thought out and safe with abrasive tiles so as not to slip while getting out of the shower. The bed was very comfortable and the Internet was as fast as anybody could need. Not to mention, you have excellent food right next door along with a friendly and observant staff to help you with all your needs. I have to give this one a 5 star review as it was everything I needed and more. Well done!

Room Tip: Don't forget to order room service you won't regret it
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We found out this place has packages for accommodation with transportation to the golf courses.
We were a group of 4 guys and we stayed 3 nights.
The rooms were really comfortable and clean with the private dining and living room on each floor.
Great breakfast before leaving for golf and we played some world class golf courses each day in Bangkok.
Great service from all the hotel and restaurant staff. We will be back.
Highly recommended