3,329 results
All reviews siam paragon deluxe suite ratchathewi bts station m gallery tuk tuk pillow menu welcome drink huge bathroom boutique hotel major shopping an upgrade living room central world excellent hotel upon check buffet breakfast convenient location
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Let’s start with why I decided on this hotel.

1. Modern clean interior design shown on website
2. Proximity to siam area
3. Free wifi
4. Complimentary tuk tuk Service
5. Rooms with city view

What I like when I arrived vie hotel.
1. Extremely fast check in
2. Welcome drinks offered
3. Friendly Recept and bellhop
4. Stable wifi
5. Responded email request promptly (within same day) when I asked for free room upgrade because of wedding anniversary. Recept explained it is high occupancy and unable to give free upgrade but room has been setup for anniversary.
6. Not bad breakfast choices and taste was okay and was friendly to my toddler

What really disappoints me was the following:
1. I do not know what was the anniversary setup because I did not see any
2. The complimentary tuk tuk was first come first served and only one tuk Tuk provided
3. The bathroom doors were extremely heavy that even my husband complains about it, making it dangerous if you have young children
4. The interior design was so so and they placed a mirror facing the bed which is a no-no for asians

For the price paid, I really do expect more personalised and better quality.

I will not stay here again.

Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
VIEHotelBangkokAdmin, Quality Manager at VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel!

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at VIE Hotel Bangkok. It was a pleasure to receive the good feedback from you and I will share your comments with our team, while regarding the disappointing points, please accept my sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our facilities and service you received regarding the anniversary setup and mirror in the room.

Regretfully, your experience was not up to the high standards we strive for, to provide every one of our guests with personalized and superior service — a memory to look back on fondly as something worth repeating. I assure you that this matter will be investigated immediately and that action will be taken to prevent a reoccurrence.

Quality Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed here for less than 48 hours on a stopover back from Phuket. The idea was to be close to the shopping district.

The service was excellent - we had three rooms, and they upgraded one of them to a suite - so it was a perfect spot for the family to meet for a drink and dinner.

The rooms are large, the bathrooms are also huge, and the view from the 17th floor was excellent. They provided us with enough water; and the room service was also prompt and polite (excellent hot chocolate).

The only slight complaint would be about the porter during check out - he insisted that we book a cab through him at 700 THB, while we were getting on online for 500 THB. When we didn't book through him, he practically threw our bags in the boot of the cab. Not the best way to leave a hotel.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank dee_swam
VIEHotelBangkokAdmin, Assistant marketing manager at VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear dee-swam,
Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel!
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of VIE Hotel Bangkok. Our dedicated team is always delighted to hear when one of our guests has had a memorable stay with us. I will pass on your compliments. Regarding the cab issue you mentioned in the comment, please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem to prevent a future occurrence.
We look forward to welcoming you back to VIE Hotel Bangkok in the future.

Steven L
Assistant Marketing Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very disappointed in the overall level of service in this hotel.We are used to a much higher service level at MGallery. We stayed 4 nights in a deluxe suite in this hotel and they succeeded to forget 3 times to put towels for the third person in the room. One night we also got no facial towels nor bathsalt. We called housekeeping when we returned to the room, we found a note saying that earlier in the day they were out of stock of facial towels and bathsalt..... No evening turn over nor fresh towels - in Europe at MGallery this is standard service. We had one night dinner at La Vie Restaurant - we had to wait 60 minutes before they came with our 3 dishes we had ordered for the three of us. We found also their a lack of service. Bellboy succeeded breaking one of our suitcases and didn‘t inform us. We noticed when taxidriver informed us. We had to leave so the frontdesk manager Jason promissed us to fix it when we return to the hotel one week later. We sencirely hope that the hotel will keep their promises and repair the suitcase and deliver higher service for our returning stay. Disappointing - loyal member to the Group - but missing the quality

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear sv20172017,
Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel!
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at VIE Hotel Bangkok. However, I am sorry to hear that your experience failed to meet your expectations regarding the towels and the slow service of La VIE, I'd like to express our sincere apology to you for breaking your suitcase as well.
Our guest’s feedback is extremely important to us and I thank you again for taking the time to comment. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to VIE Hotel Bangkok in the future.
Quality Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We were pleasantly surprised that the staff upgraded us to a Deluxe suite room . The room was spacious and comfortable. The breakfast buffet had a huge selection and food was good! We enjoyed our stay and will not hesitate to return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank cindyh3296
VIEHotelBangkokAdmin, General Manager at VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear cindy h,

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel!

We look forward to welcoming you back to VIE Hotel Bangkok in the future.

Banthueng Talayarak (Mr.)
Resident Manager

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We stayed in the VIE Hotel for 3 nights as a stopover on our way back home. Originally our plan was to see as much as possible from the city, but the hotel was all in all such a great pleasure to stay, that we mostly spent our time there. I've never met such a kind and professional staff as we had in the VIE Hotel, already on the 2nd day at breakfast the recognized our breakfast behavior e.g. special tea or coffee types and our room numbers. This is what I expect from a perfect hotel. The room was absolutely clean and big, never seen such a big bathroom for a Bangkok Hotel. The only negative aspect was the view of our room; we had no clear view due to unmoveable wooden planks in front of the glasses to avoid heat in the room.
The integrated fitness club as well as the rooftop pool are also worth a visit.
I would highly recommend this hotel for all people going to visit Bangkok.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexander R

Dear Alexander R,

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the VIE Hotel Bangkok. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Banthueng Talayarak (Mr.)