“The best restaurant in bangkok.”
Review of Goji Kitchen + Bar

Goji Kitchen + Bar
Ranked #4 of 12,389 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: With its refined urban vibe and dramatic open-plan kitchen, this pan-cultural venue celebrates the universally cherished pleasures of good food and family. Specializing in Parrilla-grilled meats and ocean-fresh seafood, Goji Kitchen’s expert chefs use only the best ingredients to create memorable dining experiences.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I keep coming back to Goji because of the food, place and also the great staff team. Tonight I was served by K.Top and K.Tor who brought us selections of tasty food.
The ambience is amazing and the staffs are very attentive. Also thx to k.cu!
Their Mango sticky rice is a must-try.
I recommend to make reservation before coming. Thx Goji team.

fandblover84, General Manager at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Mink W,

Thank you for visiting us and taking the time to share your experience with others in your kind review of Goji Kitchen + Bar.

I am happy that you keep coming back and that you enjoyed the food and great staff that you mentioned.

Thank you for advising others, we are very fortunate to be busy and it is much preferable if guests reserve before as to ensure we can accommodate them.

We all look forward to seeing you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Goji kitch bar is one of the most famous buffet in Bangkok and it is always fully booked, so we booked almost half month before the trip; even we finally arrived almost half hour in advance to our booked time, we are still warm welcomed & the staffs here are really hospitable, especially Captain May & CUCO, they give us a tour around the restaurant & share with us the free WiFi proactively; the food is also super awesome with lots of choices & tasty dishes! We will definitely come back soon!

1  Thank qichen q

Dear qichen q,

I am so happy that you booked so far in advance and that it was worth the wait until you finally managed to enjoy with us. I am also glad that you enjoyed the food and the service from the team.

We all look forward to seeing you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The buffet dinner was of very good quality. The good food was coupled with great service and hospitality by Captain May. He was proactive, attentive, and very pleasant.

Beyond the restaurant, the hotel’s main lobby was very grand and welcoming.

1  Thank MaryHuang24
fandblover84, General Manager at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear MaryHuang24,

Thank you for dining with us at Goji Kitchen + Bar and also for taking the time to share your experience with others in your review.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed the quality of food and service along with the grandeur of our lobby.

From your rating, please would you give me any other feedback. As we strive to be the best, if there is anything that we could improve, we like to hear of it. My direct email is George.cossey@marriott.com

Please come back and see us again in the near future.

Captain May,

It is the first time we (my family) have been here ~ both Bangkok and gogi. The first impression was all the staff was friendly and kind with very quick response to our requests. A lot of different styles of decisious foods and drinks were served. Sitting spaces are comfort.

In addition, price is fare and age of kid under 5 years old is free of charge.

I will have dinner at gogi again should I/we will be Bangkok next time!

1  Thank Kevin S

Dear Kevin S,

Thank you for dining with us for dinner at Goji Kitchen + Bar and also for taking the time to share your experience with others in your review.

I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your time with us and we all look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Bangkok.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel has an amazing service i felt so good i fount a server his name isNon he is very kind with me if i can get to choose any hotel i think this hotel might be my first choise.

1  Thank pawika29

Dear Goji Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and for sharing your experience with others.

I am glad that you had a nice experience especially the service from Khun Non.

Please come back again soon in the near future.