“4 hand foot massage”
Review of Lavana

Lavana
Ranked #48 of 610 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So it is not 4 hand foot massage as stated but rather 2 hand foot and 2 hand head/shoulder/ hand. I was so looking forward to synchronised foot massage but what a misled. Nothing in the name nor description said anything about head / shoulder & hand. I had to ask her to stop massaging my head after 1 hour as hair was dropping out!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"promotion"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had many massages during our two week stay in Thailand. This place was by far the best experience of them all. Place was clean and well kept. We were welcomed with tea and a massage menu. They offered many different packages and the staff was helpful when we had questions. My husband and I decided on the 3 hour couples massage, one hour of body scrub and 2 hour oil massage. I liked that we were given a treatment request form
so we could let the masseuses know our trouble areas and pressure preferences. We were also about to smell and choose the body scrub and massage oil we wanted used! I recommend coconut for the scrub! The full body scrub was unbelievable and the massage was amazing! Both masseuses were professional and skilled. After the massage we were given ice cream and warm tea again! Would highly recommend if you want a nice and relaxing massage while staying in Bangkok.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

한국사람들을 위한 리뷰입니다.
You can read the English review at the bottom.

별로입니다. 변했네요. 2년 전에 방문했던 경험으로 다시 방문하게 되었는데, 많이 변했습니다. 손님도 눈에 띄게 줄었고, 가격은 비싼데 서비스는 값을 못합니다. 아주 호화스러운 경험을 못했다는 차원에서 서비스가 안 좋다는 게 아니라, 다른 곳과 비교했을 때 매우 별로입니다.

처음에 발을 닦아주는데 비눗물로 씻는 둥 마는 둥, 마사지사분께서 쳐다보고 손가락만 까딱까딱 하면서 부르고, 아침이라 많이 힘드셨는지 전혀 웃지도 않으시네요. 눈도 안 마주치시고, 리셉션데스크는 돈만 받으면 끝. 선불로 달라고 하더니 돈 받고 신경도 안 쓰네요. 마사지는 시간은 채웠는데 하는둥 마는둥. 일랑일랑 오일을 시켰는데, 다른 오일로 하신 것 같더라구요. 그리고 오일을 머리에 다 묻혀가지고 머리도 떡지고. 그래도 서비스해주신 분께 나와서 팁을 드리려고 미리준비해 두었는데 마사지만 해주고 슝 사라지셨네요.

시설의 청결도도 별로 입니다. 마사지받는 사람들 씻으라고 방에 해 놓음 샤워룸에 물이랑 기름때가 엉겨있고, 마사지사분께서 중간에 샤워룸에서 막 손 닦으시고, 방 바닥에 다른 사람 오일 발자국이 그대로 있더라구요.

아마도 지난 몇 해 간의 불필요하고 과도한 서비스 요구나 비매너적인 행동으로 한국 손님에 대한 인식이 안 좋아져서 그럴 수도 있겠구나 생각도 해 봤는데, 다른 외국 손님들께도 그렇게 하는걸 보니 그냥 라바나가 변한 것 같다는 생각이 듭니다.

돈 아깝네요. 비싼돈 주고 갔는데. 참고만하세요.

Nothing to rave about. Visited Lavana 2 yrs ago, and it became worse than before. Service isnt too great considering the price and other options.

The reception desk didnt seem to care. The oil wasnt the one that I asked for. It wouldve been better if the masseuse didnt touch my hair with oily hands.

The rooms were not very clean. There was a footprint(from oily foot i think) on the floor, and the masseuse cleaned her hands in the shower booth.

Overpriced, and an average massage in general.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My wife and I had massages at Lavana recently, due to the recommendation of a frequent traveler to Bangkok, and were extremely pleased. The whole staff, front the ladies at the front desk, to my masseuse, to the final lady waiting on me with hot tea and ice cream, were totally professional. I will definitely return the next time I'm in Bangkok!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2018

After a long and "interesting" overnight journey to get to Bangkok, this massage was an amazing treat! I chose the 3-hour scrub and massage package. It was about 85$ and worth it. You choose the scrub type from samples and then the oil types. I was in a room with my friend getting the treatment. After the scrub, you take a shower and then the massage with oils takes place. You can choose the intensity of the massage and the therapists are very good.
Was offered a tea and ice cream treat after the treatment which was refreshing and enjoyable.
The atmosphere and ambience of the spa are beautiful with plush couches and low lights. Would highly recommend.