We visited this hotel early january 2012 for about a week. Its on a good place and pretty much everything you need is small distance away. Even the skytrain is only around 10min walk away. However the hotel itself has tons of problems. 3 floors, no elevator! With big luggage that was horrible! The rooms themselves could really use some tune up. They look fine in pictures but in reality there is plenty of renovation to be done. Also the walls are paper!!! You can hear everything from other rooms. Other than that the hotel is quite silent. Also tv has 2 WORKING CHANNELS! Only one of them in english. Shower wasnt working properly in our room either and the worst thing was the bed... If you can even call it a bed... IT WAS HARD AS A ROCK! Seriously, sleeping on the floor would have felt the same.
- Good location
- Bed ¤%&/()=?/() !
- Only 2 tv channels
- No privacy due to walls being paper
- Shower broken
- No elevator/pool/room service
- Air condition working only when you are in the room, otherwise it shuts down and makes the room a sauna.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Heritage Baan Silom Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Baan Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Heritage Baan Silom Bangkok