“Standard Franchise Steak Joint”

Sizzler - Major Cineplex Ekamai
Ranked #2,307 of 12,758 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Lived pretty close to this spot. The food is a tad bit pricey. I would recommend visiting an ACTUAL steak house if you are looking for a good steak.

It's a franchise so you know what to expect.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I go for the soup and salad bar, both for lunch and dinner. They offer a variety of entrees, and then the soup and salad bar is included in the price, but I find that the soup and salad bar are enough for me. I have had some of the entrees, and I think they end up being a little pricey for what you get. But the soup and salad bar, which you can have on its own, are a great bargain.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We thought that the food was a bit overpriced. But from the outside it looked very great, so we wanted to try this restaurant. When you order a main course, you get the ‘sizzler bar’ for free. Which has salad, soup, pasta and deserts. This was great, because it was for free. We both ordered the chicken breast with bacon and cheese, which was a bit small, but the taste was OK! Because of the sizzler bar, we had enough food to eat!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We ate with some friends. I had the ribs. They did not have a full rack so I had to order 2 half racks. The salad bar was good and clean
the ribs were pretty good.
everyone enjoyed their food.
so I would eat here again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We have been visited the place for dinner. Very impressive with salad bar in term of freshness of ingredient. Steak was fine, we ordered pork chop & chicken honey and it cooked well. But service was bad, it almost half an hour for them to notice that we had stack of plate on our table (they walked pass many time). This is unacceptable for me.