1,813 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel because of its close proximity to the concert venues I watched. In addition to being near the transport hub, I do not really like this hotel. And yes of course this hotel is cheap, but in my opinion, the hotel is less feasible and desperately need to be renovated. The rooms, the bathroom, the bed, the carpet in the room, the closet, my gosh I have no comment whatsoever. LOL.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Chayut789, Hotel Management at Nasa Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Guest Muhammad S,

Thank you very much for your feedback on Trip Advisor. Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of our entire staff. I am deeply sad to learn that you had an unpleasant experience with us during your recent visit here are some common the room facilities of hotel mistakes we are all guilty. But for the Executive Super Deluxe Premium type of room categories above would give priority to providing basic facilities If I may, I would very much like to learn more details about this incident. Would you please let me know if we may contact you, via phone or email, to discuss this further? You can also contact me directly at my e-mail: fom@nasavegashotel.com

After all, we are indeed sad for having failed to offer our good service experience. Please accept our sincere apologies once again. I truly hope that we could hear from you so we would know more about what had happened. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 7 March 2018

They have got plenty of rooms while their location is located along the Sky Link from suvarnabhumi airport to down town, you can save time and money to take the Sky Link to get approaching to the Hotel and even go to the City Centre.

Room Tip: Choose those rooms aisde the Railway Track
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Chayut789, Hotel Management at Nasa Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Guest peterskklo,

Thank you for choosing to stay at NASA VEGAS Hotel, Bangkok. We are happy that you had an overall pleasant stay. We appreciate your comments and your valuable feedback will help us assure that we work to ensure that we always exceed guest expectations. Thank you and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again someday.

The Management

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel and looking good. And easy to go by bts sky train. And not far from shopping place. Easy to to find the way easy to going. And hotel looking so good and staff and nice. Hope come back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Chayut789, Hotel Management at Nasa Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Dear Guest gaitour9,

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is positioned ok, the room is one with a bad smell, the air conditioning emanates a very unpleasant miron, the only good thing is clean linen. It needs a refreshment. YOU NEED TO PAY FOR WIFI... on short “ Vă mănâncă șerpăria”.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Adventure578410
Chayut789, Hotel Management at Nasa Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time on writing the review. I am most concerned to learn of the experience was not so great that you found in a bad smell and the air conditioning emanates a very unpleasant in your room. First off, please accept my profound apologies for the mishap and the inconvenience caused to you. We have been reviewing all the possibilities to avoid the reoccurrence of the similar happening and studying if all the hotel rooms. Please rest assured that the management is taking this very seriously to ensure our guests would enjoy our odor free facilities. Nevertheless, we are happy that you had enjoyed our overall services. We hope we will have the opportunity to be at your service in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed on Nasa Vegas 3 nights but the experience wasn’t so great, the interior is old and smell, air condition also is old and the filters are full of dust, you have only one charger in the room, and so on. I know the price - quality is balanced, but in this case I’m not recommending.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest nicone1,

Thank you very much for taking your time on writing the review. I am most concerned to learn of the experience was not so great that you found in your room. First off, please accept my profound apologies for the mishap and the inconvenience caused to you. We have been reviewing all the possibilities to avoid the reoccurrence of the similar happening and studying if all the hotel rooms. Please rest assured that the management is taking this very seriously to ensure our guests would enjoy our odor free facilities. Nevertheless, we are happy that you had enjoyed our overall services. We hope we will have the opportunity to be at your service in the near future.

Best regards,