1,817 results
See what travellers are saying:
999 - 1,004 of 1,817 reviews
Reviewed 18 November 2012

The basic rooms are very small where you cannot keep your luggage too. The hotel is very old and is the only hotel where they still collect refundable deposit for your stay. The hotel staff are very busy and they dont respond to our qureies or requests.

The only good thing about this hotel is the sky train link. The hotel is located next to Ramkamhaeng Airport link station which is really helpful to travel inside the Bangkok.

On 11th Nov, Bangkok experienced mild earth quake & we were on the 19th floor of the hotel. The experience was so terrific and thrilling.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2012

The NASA Vegas Hotel is a nice, friendly, clean hotel and is located on literally next door to the sky train station. It's a basic hotel that does the job-bed for the night with air con. Staff, as with anywhere in Thailand, are extremely friendly.
Only downside is trying to explain to taxi drivers where the hotel was, as it's a 200bhat ride from Bangkok Central, a few times we had issues with the language barrier but we always got home safely! Would recommend if you weren't hanging in Bagkok Central every day.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank the-raaah
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Stayed in two rooms here with my brothers family for two nights. I got the cheapest room available - 550 baht per night - and it was about what you'd expect for a cheap room; old decor, bit dingy, aircon not brilliant. But for the price in centralish BK it was good value. My only complaint is that the room had a bit of a funky smell (not sure what caused it, the room was clean) but it was livable and for the cost acceptable.

My brother went for the 900 Bht a room/ night and the extra was remarkable! Great room, well decorated, big tv and dvd, great bathroom.

So top tip is stay at Nasa Vegas and get the slightly more expensive rooms (think they are all 8th floor down) you get a hell of lot more for your money for not a great deal extra expense. It's possibly the best value hotel for central BK.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Wotchit
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Had taken a Super Deluxe room for 3 nights for TBK 450 per night. As stated, very cheap for a 3-star property. Pretty old building but well-maintained. Rooms were spacious and clean. The staff were helpful throughout. They guided us for the Bangkok tour, routes, restuarants and every possible way. The food quality too was very good and cheap. Transport to any part of the city was very easy coz the hotel is right opposite to the BTS and 15 mins away from the airport. If you are new to the city and not sure about the way to your desired destination, you always have the courteous staff to help you.
Nothing very great about the hotel but I would give it a 5 star for the price and proximity to the public transport. Overall a good stay.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the BTS track are noisy. Avoid them
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank krisvijay
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I paid for 10 nights all together and stayed about 6 of them, I was also tricked into paying for an extra night when they would not let me have the room.. They also would not let me have my credit card details back after I checked out..!!

The rooms are very dated and smell of smoke even though I asked for a No smoking room, I was also given a double bed when I requested Twin beds and the room service I had there was wrong and they refused to change it... (funny how they can't speak English when there is a problem)

Also during the stay there was a lot of people complaining to reception about many different reasons! The staff look under pressure, over worked and give rubbish service most of the time... The hotel is not so close to the center of Bangkok... taxi time on a good day was about an hour and the same for trains which you have to change a couple of times.. I would not recommend this hotel for any longer than a night and only if you are connecting to a flight as the airport link is right on its door step.

Be aware you have to leave a 1500B deposit on arrival or leave your credit card details and like me you are not guaranteed them back at the end.. Be careful of this place and don't out stay your welcome because you will be charged hefty room bill charges...

Room Tip: You will probably get a room upgrade on arrival, I din on 3 separate occasions.. I would If you have requested a non smoking room, make it very clear to them on booking that you want a no smoking room.. Because they will let you know the hotel is full otherwise!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends