1,813 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Its a great location for those that are staying there the night or two before catching a flight to somewhere else as it sits right on the airport link rail line. This wasn't the case for us so we had two choices, either pay for a ticket into town- 25B to get to Phaya Thai Station which had a link to the BTS and you'd then need to buy another ticket, price depended on location. Taxi fares from Nasa Vegas to city were around 70B, so it is cheaper for two people to share a cab than use the trains.

The room size was OK for us. There are no great views, our window faced the train line but surprisingly we weren't disturbed too much by the trains passing. The TV offered English-speaking channels so we could watch the news, movies and sport which was a bonus. To our surprise we weren't provided with free water bottles which is normally provided for this price in Bangkok. The bathroom is a bit of squeeze, the bathtub was dirty but luckily I carry around soap and sponge and cleaned it myself. Towels, soap,shampoo, cotton buds, and shower cap are provided. Rooms are cleaned everyday, except the bath tub-I always had to clean it myself.

The most frustrating thing about this hotel was they had a huge sign outside saying rooms were 690 baht a night, we even spoke to someone on the phone who also quoted this price to us but when we got to the hotel we were told that this price was only available to those booking online and rooms were not available and that we would have to pay for a more expensive room for that night and head to an internet cafe to book for the further nights we had planned... Ridiculous! I complained how ridiculous this was and how we had just spoken to someone 15 minutes earlier and had lugged our heavy bags to their hotel after being told on the phone that rooms were available.

We refused to pay anymore than the price quoted to us and suddenly the room was available... They had the cheek to say we were lucky! No we just stuck to our guns as they should deliver what they promise.

Internet is not free, guests have to pay 250B per day. There are no tea/ coffee making facilities in our rooms so I went down to the lobby and asked for hot water for my sore throat, they wanted 50B for it, ridiculous!!

They have a swimming pool, steam and sauna but all at extra cost per day of course.

For the price you pay its OK but if you look around you can get much better. If you are budget traveler looking to stay in a cheap place that has more to offer, we would recommend Aiya Residence Hotel; its cheaper, more central, rooms are better with free access to an amazing pool.

Room Tip: Book online, you can get cheaper than 690 on asiarooms.com
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank DeaNazma
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I stayed at Nasa Vegas on 2 separate occasions. The first time I stayed here, i shared a room with a friend on the 16th floor - this was a low cost room, 455 Baht and for the price it was extremely good value! The room was large and spacious with a huge double bed and even a sofa in the corner to relax on. The air con and TV was very good also. All in all, a good bargain for the price.

Another time I stayed here (4 days later) I did not have a hotel reservation so I had to pay for a room at reception, this time the room cost 1200 Baht which I believed to be rather pricey as I was expecting a room like the one I stayed in before. However, I was given a room on the 8th floor and this room was absolute luxury! Completely different to the previous room I stayed in! The bed was beautiful and large, the décor was incredible and the bathroom was faultless. There was a huge plasma screen TV on the wall in front of the bed and complimentary tea and coffee facilities. Also, there were bath robes and slippers in the closet and a safety deposit box in the wardrobe. All in all, a luxury room worth the price paid. However, it was a little bit smaller than the previous room I stayed in.

Other friends of mine also stayed in the hotel on the same night and they had pre-booked their room on-line. They were given a room on the 18th floor. Their room was half the price of mine and half the quality too. It was the same size but extremely out dated and lacking in style, décor and taste - a very old fashioned room and old fashioned bathroom - no where near the luxury of the room I stayed in.

Bottom line - the rooms all differ depending on the price paid for them, but if you have a choice, try and stay in a room on the 8th floor or lower, as they seem to be the most modern and luxurious of rooms.

The location of the room was ok, close to the railway link, but the easiest form of transport for us were taxis to and from our various locations - always tell the driver to use the meter and never negotiate a price beforehand as the meter will usually turn out to be much cheaper.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nadiyah N
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I have stayed there for 2 nights from April 2, 2012 to April 4, 2012 after leaving from Pattaya City. I have made a silly mistake and arranged for a hotel transfer by van from the airport. The traffic jam was crazy and very bad and ended up checking in quite late in the evening. I should have taken the airport link railway instead!

My room was a junior type. At first I was given a corner room on the 19th floor where the shower and the sitting wc was so close to each other that you cannot use them with wetting the whole area! and the whole bathroom was circulated with hot air from the air conditioner compressor outside the bathroom window!

I was given a replacement room on the 20th floor. This time, this bathroom comes with a bath tub and shower. At least, you need not have to wet the whole bathroom when you use it.

The room is not very well lit. They used the wrong light bulbs and all the room furnishings looks pretty used and aged! You can hardly have enough light to do reading in the room. This room is equipped with a TV although the former room has a newer new flat screen model.

Since all rooms are fitted with split unit air conditioner, I found out the blower filters have never been cleaned before and are covered thick with dust and dirt! I called up room service and the room service engineer reluctantly washed the filters in the bath tub in my presence after my insistance that the air cond filters are damn filthy!

There is a min bar cooler equipped with bottled drinks and snacks. There also displayed on top of the min bar some toiletries like tooth brush and a packet of condom for sale.

Overall, the room could have been after improved with some logic thinking to enhance it resale value. For price I pay for the promotion, I have no furtner complaints. They should have improved the room lightings and replaced the stome hard mattress!

Complaints to their reception seem to fall to deaf ears and they are too busy to pay any attention to your needs. You may call it "arogant?"

Well, perhaps it was why they are having a promotion price to fill the rooms.....

Room Tip: At the promo price....no complains....
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank wjchew
Reviewed 7 April 2012

You get a good value from this hotel com pair what the price you pay and stay close to transportation ,such ''airport link'' directly to downtown of Bangkok .Rooms need to renovated , service personals are nice , but the receptions are not so effective like the others.

Good gym but a little to expensive .

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NingKarlsson
Reviewed 5 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com