“Would stay again”

Green World Hotel Jian Pei Suites
Ranked #156 of 587 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed 30 November 2017

The front staff were very welcoming especially as I had changed my reservation around before I got there. The room had a good view and the bed was fairy soft. The bathroom was probably my favorite part as it had a bathtub with a television and a rainfall shower. -Everything seemed very clean. It was close to a 7-11 and there were quite a few restaurants close by. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This trip was the second stay in year, it was small but it was worth the money, I remembered the breakfast from last time was good, and the staffs are very courteous and helpful, and the location was easy to public transportation, I will be back.
Stella

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I came early because of flight. I was asking check in at 12 if its possible, they said they will try but better i come back at 2pm, the room will be ready. I came back at 3 and even they didn't realize who i am, 1 staff was talking to other guest, i was standing and waiting for her to look at me but she was keep making jokes with that one and seem didn't care i do exist!
The second staff was keeping doing paperworks, busy to receive "milk tea delivery"
No comment! I had to try to say Hi ! Is my room ready? and one of them was freezing like where i come from!!! Finally they let me check in but i was unhappy with the unprofessional attitude.
You should pay attention your guests anytime, u can do multi tasks mean u will have to handle everything same time. There was only me and one more guest!!? Is it too much for 2 receptionists??
The room is nice, small but very tidy, smart decoration, next door is 7/11 and 10 mins from songshan mrt station.
i only stayed 1 night, waited my friend to land and we moved to the Okuza Prestige Teipei.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a convenient location (close to various shops and the MRT system), the staff are friendly and the rooms are nice. Great for the price if you get a deal through the various booking websites.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Spacious room for my teens and me during a short stay in Taipei. Location wise, not right in town centre but easily accessible - just a few minutes' walking distance to the metro station. By cab, it's NT$160-180 to Taipei Station. Brown's cafe and pharmacy just a few steps away and 7-11 convenience store just next door. We stayed in a triple room, well maintained and equipped with fridge, water boiler, tea/coffee mix, wardrobe, toiletries, slippers that's necessary for a comfy stay. Steady WiFi throughout our stay. Air-con unit quiet hence good sleep quality. International TV channels such as Star movies, HBO and AXN available. Bathroom was big with steady supply of hot water for both shower and bathtub. Highlight was the TV at the bath tub - looks luxurious. Good sound-proofing as a family with baby was next to us but we heard nothing. Nice food for breakfast though not a wide selection. We stayed at 3/F so no great views outside the window - just flyover and the old buildings.

We met tourists from Philippines, Pakistan, Indonesia and Japanese. Receptionists are courteous and able to speak in English and Japanese. We were unable to open our suitcase as the combination lock was out of order. One male staff tried his best to help and sought the assistance of another to interpret the Japanese manual. However, the response was "I am very tired". Luckily, the problem was finally resolved.

Other added-on convenience at a price. DIY laundry facilities at 2/F though quite pricey (NT$150 for each washing and drying cycle). Same for portable wifi.

For those looking for a quiet and comfy stay, away from the crowd in downtown, this appears to be a good choice.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views