Great 5 star hotel in middle of Taipei. Very boutique/chique but is categorised as one of the best family hotels so I suggest you don't stay here if you have kids as there are no play area etc. Also I think the hotel lacks any restaurants so don't count on it.
Hotel has a limo service (very old Merc S-Class) but it's quite expensive so unless the company is paying for it, I suggest you get your own cab as they are plentiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- les suites taipei ching-cheng - Boutique Hotel Taipei offers a contemporary tranquil get-away while centrally located in the heart of Taipei. Walking through the illuminated gateway is like unwrapping a chic gift. The palpable ambience of European sophistication and polished style, along with renowned Asian minimalist pristine strikes any insightful voyager coming through this surprising boutique hotel in Taipei. A suave oasis in the midst of the ultra-hi tech, les suites taipei ching-cheng , assures a savvy, yet relaxing ambience in each of the 84 carefully appointed rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and HotelQuickly so you can book your Les Suites Taipei Ching-cheng reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Suites Taipei (Ching Cheng) Hotel Taipei
- Les Hotel Taipei Ching Cheng