1) Good location - just 2 mins away to the nearest MRT station Da'an; 15 mins walking to the two big Sogo department stores; and it costed less than TWD150 to travel to places like Taipei Train station and the famous Yongkang Street by cab
2) Friendly staff - the staff especially those at the reception are very young and friendly. They are always pleased to help
3) Comfy room - the room size is very adequate and it's very clean inside. The beds are comfy too.
1) Disappointing breakfast - limited selection of food, the taste is not impressive either
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in between the historical, business and entertainment district of Taipei, this brand new hotel is a recommended choice for all types of travelers. Park Taipei Hotel boasts its proximity to many of the city's attractions such as the Breeze Center (1 mi.), Daan Forest (1 mi.), Miniature Museum of Taiwan (1 mi.), and Taipei Botanical Garden (1 mi.) All of the hotel's handsomely-appointed 143 guest rooms are non-smoking and is fully furnished with quality mattress, linens, and bathroom fixtures. In addition to standard in-room amenities, guests will find extra comforts such as DVD player, plush bathrobes, weighing scale, and slippers in their rooms. Complimentary high-speed Internet and in-room bottled water are also provided. For those who are looking to workout during their stay can take advantage of the fitness equipments provided at the gym, while corporate guests have full access to the business center and meeting rooms. The nearest airport (Songshan) is located only two miles away, making coming and going from the hotel super easy and hassle-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Fastbooking and Agoda so you can book your Park Taipei Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.