“Modern Stylish hotel with traditional warm to serve customer” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Eclat Taipei

Hotel Eclat Taipei
Ranked #18 of 564 Hotels in Taipei
Hong Kong, China
“Modern Stylish hotel with traditional warm to serve customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012

Amazing design, great decoration, modern facilities but all the staff serve customer from the heart.
Really love this hotel , all the facilities is more than adequate. With mont blanc stationary, great TV channel selection, great beverage compliment by the hotel. The bath room is fantastic with a great wood structure, not slippert , stylist and comfortable. Plus the Japnese toto toilet. with the molton brown as extra bonus

All the staff are really warm, even the cleaning lady will check on you and say hi everyday when you passing by.

The reception staff very helpful on all your booking for restaurant and massage parlor.
The breakfast is great too
I really can not wait to come to visit the hotel again !!!!

After my stay , the manager Ms, Jessica srill check on my progress. I really feel this is my second home in Taipei !!!

I really love this hotel

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jessica L, Director of Sales at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this review, 13 August 2012
Dear Isabella,

Warmest Greetings from the Hotel Eclat, Taipei!

Thank you for taking the time in providing us with a review of your recent stay.

We appreciate your kind comments received in regard to the overall ambience and the facilities which you have enjoyed. Other than the personalised service that is provided to our guests, we believe in ensuring that their stay is being complimented by quality appliances.

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Eclat, Taipei very soon.

Director of Sales & Marketing
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Mcallen Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

First time in Taipei and we worried about where to stay? This was the best hotel we stayed at while in Asia. The service was super and the attention to detail....light music with turn down service...wow! We will be returning again next month and we are staying at Éclat only.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dianamc2
Jessica L, Director of Sales at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this review, 3 August 2012
Dear Mcallen,

Warmest greetings from the Hotel Eclat, Taipei!

Thank you for taking the time in providing us with a review of your recent stay with us.

The positive comments received are very much appreciated and we are delighted to learn that you will coming next month and will choose only the "Eclat Taipei". Thank you for your confidence in our services which will be shared with the team.

Warmest regards and look forward to welcoming you in the near future.
vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

Hotel Eclat is an amazing hotel with excellent service. From the time I arrived to the time I checked out, everyone working there always gave a warm and sincere greeting. Why I think they do really well in customer service is their initative to make every aspects of your stay seemlessly.

The room is on the small side but I was mostly by myself so it didn't bother me that much. With two people in the room, it did feel a little crowded. The shower is amazing with strong water pressure with high end Molton Brown toiletries.

One thing they sure can improve is their iron and ironing board. Simply put, they are really bad. I tried to iron a polo shirt for a dinner function. At the end, I had to give it up and wore something else. Hopefully they will take my suggestion and buy a better iron.

I used to stay at the W, Regent, or Sherwood when I went back to Taipei and none of them provides a home feeling like Eclat does. I will definitely return there.

Room Tip: I was upgraded to a Grand Deluxe Room but somehow it feels smaller than Deluxe Room. In a Grand Delu...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank dapperboi
Dear Guest,

Warmest Greetings from the Hotel Eclat, Taipei!

Thank you for your comprehensive review of our services and facilities. We very much appreciate the kind comments received and guest experiences are very important to us so that preventive measures are taken to avoid repetition in the future.

Thanking you once again and we look forward to your continued patronage.

Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

Hotel Eclat was my number one choice to stay in Taipei as I wanted to try out a Small Luxury Hotel but I almost didn't book it due to a few bad comments I read here. Luckily I went with my initial decision as this hotel is fantastic. We were greeted with smiles upon our arrival and were immediately shown to our room. After a tour of the room, the reception staff processed our check-in in the room. The room itself is not very big but good enough for my husband and I. The bathroom did not have a tub but we didn't mind as there were 3 types of showers to choose from. We loved the Molton Brown amenities which were replenished daily and also the free Nespresso. Breakfast was wonderful; delicious and satisfying. I enjoyed the egg dishes from the menu and even though the buffet spread is not as big as other hotels but it is more than enough for what we needed. Service at breakfast was fast and efficient. The reception staff and bellboys also were very helpful with tips on where to go for food/coffee. Some reviews said there are cafes and restaurants nearby but I think that depends on your definition of near. It is definitely not nearby to any cafes for us so we took cabs everywhere but luckily cab in Taipei are so cheap! Turn down service every night and the housekeeper Susan left us two pineapple cakes each night and played classical music on B&O system. It felt very nice to return to such a relaxing environment after a long day out. Check-out was fast. Shida Ye Shi (Shida night market) is nearby the hotel and can be reached by cab for about 100TWD. I would definitely choose this hotel the next time I return to Taipei!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank yuki-chan
Jessica L, Director of Sales at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this review, 18 July 2012
Dear Yuki-Chan,

Warmest greetings from the Hotel Eclat, Taipei!

We are greatly honored of your positive comments and I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with our services. It is our mission to provide the utmost service to our guests to make them feel welcome while they are away from home.

The entire team and I sincerely appreciate your encouragement and we look forward to welcoming you back to stay at the Hotel Eclat, Taipei in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012

Service is fantastic at the éclat. The rooms are very modern and clean. It is about a 15 minute walk from Taipei 101. Room prices are a little high compared to other hotels in the area. I would stay at the éclat again.

• Stayed April 2012
Dear Guest,

Warmest Greetings from the Hotel Eclat, Taipei!

The entire team and I sincerely appreciate your encouragement and positive feedbacks so that we may serve our guests better in the future.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Hotel Eclat, Taipei in the near future.