“Location is very convenient”

Ranked #33 of 565 Hotels in Taipei
“Location is very convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012 via mobile

The room was comfortable, but a bit small. Location is very convenient.

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank Rainjoe
獵人, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this review, 17 July 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for such a positive comment to us. Thought our rooms are small, we thanks for your consideration. Hope our honest and warmest customer service could make you feel like staying at home. We believe this main reason which making our hotel better and better once we receive every guest's feedback.

We would like to have the opportunity to welcome you back! Thank you so much again for your feedback.

Warm regards

Cityinn 1
No. 7, Huaining St. Zhongzheng Dis, Taipei City 100, Taiwan
電話Tel +886 2 2314-8008
傳真Fax +886 2 2331-3311
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

This is not 5 stars hotel, tiny but nice to stay as great customer service (pleasant and helpful, even my 2.5 years old son can remember them). The location is so convenient of us that we can go shopping and traveling with walking distance.

Room Tip: They do provide washing machine and detergent. If you stay in this hotel, you do not need to bring s...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank yeejia
, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this review, 3 July 2012
Dear Yeejia,
Thank you for taking your precious time to share your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our personalized customer service.

We look forward to more of your valuable comments and visits in the future.

Warm Regards,
呂佩真Michelle Lu
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stayed 3 nights at the CityInn Hotel Taipei Station Branch III (新驛旅店台北車站三館) in April 2012. My experience with them is excellent and pleasant. Staffs are super friendly and knowledgeable; they are able to recognize and remember their guest by faces and will greet you (by your name) every time when you return to the hotel - such a warm welcoming home feeling! They are our "go to" person for everything - where to eat, where to buy, how to get there. They are able to provide you with the best answers overall. Excellent job guys!! Keep up the good work!!

Rooms and facilities are clean with stylish design and they provide you all the toiletries you'll need. Location is good, walk able distance from Taipei Main station and there are lots of food stalls, pharmacy, convenience stores around the block.

Tips: They are very near to Ningxia Night Market (寧夏夜市) and the stores that are selling Taiwan Famous Princess Lee Handmade False Eyelashes.

During our visit, we even saw a popular local travel TV show shooting on site introducing the Hotel!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KiKi F
, Front Office Manager at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this review, 23 June 2012
Dear KiKi F:
We are sorry to inform you that the board is belonged to Cityinn 1. We suggest you could leave such a positive message on the board of Cityinn 3 to encourage them. And thanks for the message for us to get connection with you. Cityinn 1 all staff wish to serve you next time and give a different experience for you.
Best regards,
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2012

Cityinn 1 is a very small hotel ,just like what others say however the friendly staff and location and facilities it provide makes up for it :) the rooms are very cosy and nicely lited. Housekeeping is awesome kept the room very clean and tidied for us . Free snacks provided even thou we asked for more. Warmer provider to air dry your clothes. On 2nd floor is the self laundry and self help kitchen . Staff are very friendly and helpful :)) I will definitely come back to stay again :)

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Shernicechanms
ChiayiHsu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Dear Mr./Ms.Shernicechanms :

Thank you very much for choosing CityInn Hotel - Taipei Staion Branch 1.It is our pleasure that you enjoy our hotel during your stay.
Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to see you soon!!!

徐佳誼 Ashley Hsu
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

CityInn I is a very small hotel. What I like is their friendly staff and the location. There is a Family Mart right next to the hotel, many food stalls and Chinese books stores nearby. However, the room has poor sound proofing and I can hear people talking in mid-night or early morning. If you are the light sleeper, you should ask for a corner room.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise because the laundry room and pantry are on 2nd floor
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Lian23
michellelu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this review, 5 June 2012
Dear Lian,

Warmest greetings from CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I ! Thank you for taking your time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our personalized customer service.
We continuously strive to improve upon our sound proof, so we hope that on your next stay with us, you may see the improvements we have made.

Sincerely we look forward to serving you again soon.

Warm Regards,