“Excellent customer services, friendly staffs and comfortable rooms/facilities”

Ranked #25 of 582 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stayed 3 nights at the CityInn Hotel Taipei Station Branch III (新驛旅店台北車站三館) in April 2012. My experience with them is excellent and pleasant. Staffs are super friendly and knowledgeable; they are able to recognize and remember their guest by faces and will greet you (by your name) every time when you return to the hotel - such a warm welcoming home feeling! They are our "go to" person for everything - where to eat, where to buy, how to get there. They are able to provide you with the best answers overall. Excellent job guys!! Keep up the good work!!

Rooms and facilities are clean with stylish design and they provide you all the toiletries you'll need. Location is good, walk able distance from Taipei Main station and there are lots of food stalls, pharmacy, convenience stores around the block.

Tips: They are very near to Ningxia Night Market (寧夏夜市) and the stores that are selling Taiwan Famous Princess Lee Handmade False Eyelashes.

During our visit, we even saw a popular local travel TV show shooting on site introducing the Hotel!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KiKi F
Management response:Responded 23 June 2012

Dear KiKi F:
We are sorry to inform you that the board is belonged to Cityinn 1. We suggest you could leave such a positive message on the board of Cityinn 3 to encourage them. And thanks for the message for us to get connection with you. Cityinn 1 all staff wish to serve you next time and give a different experience for you.
Best regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Cityinn 1 is a very small hotel ,just like what others say however the friendly staff and location and facilities it provide makes up for it :) the rooms are very cosy and nicely lited. Housekeeping is awesome kept the room very clean and tidied for us . Free snacks provided even thou we asked for more. Warmer provider to air dry your clothes. On 2nd floor is the self laundry and self help kitchen . Staff are very friendly and helpful :)) I will definitely come back to stay again :)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shernicechanms
ChiayiHsu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

Dear Mr./Ms.Shernicechanms :

Thank you very much for choosing CityInn Hotel - Taipei Staion Branch 1.It is our pleasure that you enjoy our hotel during your stay.
Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to see you soon!!!

徐佳誼 Ashley Hsu

Reviewed 4 June 2012

CityInn I is a very small hotel. What I like is their friendly staff and the location. There is a Family Mart right next to the hotel, many food stalls and Chinese books stores nearby. However, the room has poor sound proofing and I can hear people talking in mid-night or early morning. If you are the light sleeper, you should ask for a corner room.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise because the laundry room and pantry are on 2nd floor
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Lian23
michellelu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Dear Lian,

Warmest greetings from CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I ! Thank you for taking your time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our personalized customer service.
We continuously strive to improve upon our sound proof, so we hope that on your next stay with us, you may see the improvements we have made.

Sincerely we look forward to serving you again soon.

呂佩真Michelle Lu

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Stayed 3 nights while visiting friends. Got a room on the 7th floor, facing the side alley.

The room was rather small, but well designed, clean and comfortable. Good shower, bathroom and toilet. Free snacks (2 packs), bottled water, tea and coffee in the room. Refilled daily.

Powerful but silent aircon.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

The location is really excellent, a few meters away from Taipei main station, the main bus stop and 3 MRT lines, it is surrounded by restaurants and shops.

There are two significant downsides to this hotel:

1. Sound proofing of walls is poor - you could clearly hear everything being said in the next room. You could clearly hear if someone took a shower or flashed the toilet. It didn't bother me too much, but might bother you;

2. Roughly 1/3 of the rooms have no window. And while the view from my window was just a narrow alley and the building on the other side, it was nice to have a little sunshine.

I will certainly return there on my next trip to Taipei.

Room Tip: Make sure your room has a window.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank sermann
michellelu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I and taking your time to share your recent experience with us. We appreciate the feedback , that will be reviewed and shared with the team. Your support is the motivation for us to continue trying to be the best every day.
We are trying everything we can to improve the quality of sound proof, we hope the next time when you stay at Cityinn Hotel we can see the change in us.
Thank you once again for your kind compliments, we look forward to more of your valuable comments and visits in the future.

Michelle Lu

Reviewed 12 May 2012

I stayed 4 nights in this hotel. Room is just nice for a couple. Bathroom is cleaned and modern. Hotel comes with free laundry machine and dryer at 2nd floor. Staff are friendly and helpful. Close to Taipei Main Station and shopping district, restuarants and local food are easily find, very convenience. MRT, Trains and HSR are within minutes of walks. Easily connect to other parts of Taipei City by MRT and County Taipei by bus area likes, Jiufen, Yehliu. etc...
The only disappointment is that the sound proof of the room, noise can be hear from the corridor and the other room.

Room Tip: Ask a bigger room same type if you got small one...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Warmest greetings from CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I ! Thank you for taking your precious time to share your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our personalized customer service.

呂佩真Michelle Lu