“Fabulous!”

CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I
Ranked #25 of 585 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This place is close to the Taipei Main Station and shopping district! It is so convenient to find food and entertaining within few blocks. When we reached, we just dump our bags and went hunting for food!

The hotel room is not too big, not too small, just nice. It is clean and modern, equipped with TV, refrigerator, toilet amenities and small open wardrobe. Water bottle and some snacks like potato chips are supplied daily, which is a surprise for us. We didn't expect the hotel to be so generous. One con is that the refrigerator never function well, it was not cold at all. We have to use the Fridge at Level 2. Level 2 is a breakout area for the staff and some tourist waiting for their laundry. Yes, there are washing machine and dryer which is a good thing as we didn't bring a lot of clothes.

The hotel staffs are very polite and caring. Every time when we leave the key to them, they will inform us that room will be clean or if they can clean the room. They even gave us a small treat (a piece of cake and a goodbye card) on our last day. Loved the cake!

Overall the hotel is great, just that I was awake by the rude and noisy tourist next door on our departing day with their too exciting giggling and laughing and talking at 6 AM! The sound proof can be better in my opinion.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lexyx
michellelu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from Cityinn Hotel 1 Taipei Main Station! Thank you for taking your time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. Your comments will be shared with our staffs.
In regards to the refrigerator, we did fix when you tell us. We truly apologize for the inconvenience.
We continuously strive to improve upon our sound proof, so we hope that on your next stay with us, you may see the improvements we have made.

Sincerely we look forward to serving you again soon.

Warm Regards,
Michelle Lu
Supervisor
Cityinn Hotel 1 Taipei Main Station

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

A satisfactory budget stay. Room is definitely small, typical of hotels in main city. But it is clean and modern. We stayed for one night to catch the train to Hualian the next morning. For a family group of 8 with 2 elder members and 2 young children, it was still walkable to the Taipei Main Station in light drizzle. The only disappointment is there is no breakfast included in the price.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank eaglet024
ChiayiHsu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

It is our pleasure to receive your satisfaction on stays with us.

Should you have any questions, suggestions, and concern toward CityInn Hotel 1 and Taipei Inns Group, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

I stayed at CityInn 1 during my first visit to Taipei. I made my room reservation at their website ( www.cityinn.com.tw ), you can choose to stay either in their Standard Room ( One queen size bed ) or Twin Sharing Room ( Two Single Beds ). I personally felt that the queen bed is a bit too small for 2 adults, unless of course you are on a honey moon. Deposit can be paid with credit card, however, you have to be registered as a member first before you can proceed with making a room reservation.
CityInn 1 is the oldest branch among the chains of CityInn Hotel in Taipei. However, the interiors and furnishings of the hotel is still relatively new, my room is very clean, and staff are efficient and polite. Above all, it is situated at a very good location. ( 5 mins walk to Taipei Main Station ) I would strongly recommend this to anyone who are searching for a convenient and yet affordable hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Guava99
ChiayiHsu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Clean and elegant but (some?) rooms have no windows. No breakfast but the price for the room was very affordable.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Witoldzio
ChiayiHsu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Dear Mr. Roscislaw

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Convenient location near Taipei Main Station.
Friendly and helpful staff
Clean room , small but functional.
Free laundry + cafe is a plus

Room Tip: From Taipei Main Station walk to Sin Kuan Shopping Center, cross the side street