“Allways the best Trekking agency”

Breathe Nepal Trekking
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Breathe Nepal Trekking offers spectacular trekking tours in Annapurna, Everest, Mustang, Dolpo and Langtang regions and sightseeing trips to Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan and Lumbini guided by Roman Poudel & The Team
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We have come to Nepal for a long time and when we are in Pokhara we always make a draw.
Roman from Breathe Nepal Trekking we know very well and he always takes care of the trekkings for us.
If he can not join us, we will get another excellent guide.
Our last draw was to Panchassee. An area where not many tourists are going.
Here are beautiful views of the highest mountains of the Himalayas.
Our guide Damodar or also called Ankit was our guide this time.
He knew a lot about the culture, nature and religion of Nepal.
A very good guide who took all our wishes into account.
After walking he came to sit down with us to play some fun games.
We always want to have our trekkings taken care of by Roman from Breathe Nepal.

5  Thank Pokhara3005
Roman P, Inhaber at Breathe Nepal Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Thea, Namaste!

It is always a great pleasure for me to welcome you to Pokhara and take care of you and your family and friends. Thank you for the lovely feedback with your have written about our time together!

I would love to see you again soon.

Please take care and all the best!

Greetings from Pokhara

"mardi himal"
in 7 reviews
"sightseeing tour"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I'm so glad we chose Roman to organise our trek, he was quick to reply to every email and I could tell how he enjoyed his work. We had Ankit to guide us along the trek and Govinder as my porter. They were a great duo, both taking care of us and I really enjoyed playing cards with them each evening. Ankit has an excellent knowledge of the mountains, the wildlife and plant life. The highlights for me were all the rhododendron trees in bloom and the mountain view when we reached Ghorepani at lunchtime. We made it before the clouds came over. This was a great trek over 4 days but if you have time, take at least 5 days, the 3rd day of 8 hours was tough on the knees with all the steps! Thanks to Ankit, Roman and Govinder for making it a memorable trek in Nepal.

4  Thank angharad123456

Dear Angharad, Namaste!

Thank you a lot for your lovely review. My team and myself we always do our best to make our guest happy and give them best possible memories about Nepal and the beautiful nature!

Than you for being our guest! I hope to see you again one day!

Many greetings from
Roman, Ankit & Team of Breathe Nepal Trekking

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have just returned from Poon Hill Trek. It was my first trek in Nepal and my first trek in the last 12 years. If you wonder will you be able to do it and how hard it is...it is hard but you can do it as you will have excellent and patient guide beside you. I went with Roman. He is highly professional and experienced, knows every single section of the trekking path, and what is the most important, he likes what he is doing and you can feel it! As he said himself "every trek is different" and he finds beauty in each one. He can answer any question you have about the Mountains, whildlife, or culture in Nepal. He will teach you to play cards and beat you every time (i forgive you!). I enjoyed every single step of those 62 km we passed in 5 days even tough i had problems with my shoes. If you wonder when to go, the best time is March-April because of amazing Rhododendron forests that are blooming in 6 different colors at this period. The scenes that you will see are breath-taking! I feel like part of my soul was left up there between those Rhododendrons! 5 days trek is just enough for someone who is not used to be in the mountains. I would go again and definitely with the same team. Thank you, Roman and God bless you!

4  Thank Buba S

Dear Buba, Namaste!

Thank you so much for your lovely words. I am happy if my guests are happy! Thank you for coming to Nepal. I am looking forward to welcome you to Nepal again. Next time with your whole family :)

Please take care!

Greetings from
Roman & Breathe Nepal Trekking!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Namaste, This is second time trekking with Breathe Nepal Trekking and once again Roman and his team took care of me. Roman and I started planning with a lot of email exchanges to cover all the details and various of options. In the end we decided to go for the ABC trek.

Babu was my guide and like Roman he is a kind, friendly, and nature loving person. Unlike other guides who usually just walk way ahead of their guests, Babu constantly position himself to leading the right way, pointing out steps to be careful, or stopping me to rest and take a look at the beautiful scenery.

Babu also talks to the villagers, tea house owners, and other guides trekkers along the way. On several occasions he offered help to other trekkers. You can feel he cares about the community.

It was a great trip which we managed to pace ourselves well in 6 days. Though it was short, but we were not rushing at all. Many other trekkers rush to the top and come down quickly. Babu advised we should take our time at MBC to adjust to the altitude and enjoy the moment. The next morning it was snowing at ABC but we waited patiently for the sun to finally show up. Everything works out well.

I am very thankful to have Breathe Trekking with me on this trip. They are truly passionate about Nepal and the mountains. Would definitely go with them again. Highly recommended!!

4  Thank Jeff T

Hi Jeff, Namaste!

Thank you so much for your great feedback! I am so glad your enjoyed your second trip to Nepal. It was a great pleasure for us to have you as our guest. I am looking forward to meeting you again for more adventure in the mountains.

Please take care and all the best for you and your family!

Greetings from
Roman & The Team Of Breathe Nepal Trekking

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We will keep our holiday in Nepal in best memory. The team of Breathe Nepal Trekking was very professional with all arrangements. We fixed the trip details from at home after discussing everything with Roman Poudel via email. He was very quick in responding to our emails and we always got all information which we needed to make our decision. We booked a complete tour from the pick up at airport, domestic flights to Pokhara, Chitwan and back to Kathmandu and drop at the airport before our departure to home, and of course all the activities in-between. Our tour included sightseeing in Kathmandu, sightseeing in Pokhara, 3 days trekking to Ghandruk – a beautiful village in the Annapurna Conservation Area and visit to Chitwan National Park. I truly recommend that tour to everybody with tight schedule. We stay only 10 days in Nepal but could see and visit so many different places. We had different guides at different places but all members of Breathe Nepal Trekking team were supportive and very professional. We like the company and highly recommend their services. It is a pleasure for me to help the team in promoting their work with my review.

3  Thank marterious