Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Experienced instructors, excellent food and a wonderful vibe

Everyone at Atmashree contributes to the positive atmosphere at the retreat. For their instructors... read more

Reviewed 20 March 2020
ish_malhi
London
A Beautiful Place to Reset the Mind, Body and Spirit

I bought the Poon Hill Yoga and Trekking package as a birthday gift to myself, and I was so glad to... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020
alittlepastbedtime

Recommended experiences in and around Pokhara
from US$ 60.00
from US$ 321.34
from US$ 380.00
from US$ 1,219.00
More Info
All reviews stayed for nights breathing techniques rooms are nice and clean vegetarian food sharing their knowledge a wonderful stay trekking package different aspects perfect balance every meal overlooking the lake singing bowls beautiful experience four days whole team life changing experience thank you so much
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

How nice was this one month yoga experience with Atmashree yoga. I simply loved it. The qualified yoga teachers, the full yoga lifestyle experience, the very nice veggie food prepared with fresh vegetables from the garden and always with a big smile from Sita. And the nice people I met during my month yoga retreat. What a great place to be. I can recommend Atmashree for beginners, advanced and yoga teachers.

1  Thank irenegR1912AA
Reviewed 28 February 2019 via mobile

I had the most amazing time at Atmashree. From the moment I arrived, it felt like home. I was only there for ten days but I felt myself grow, physically, emotionally and spiritually. The instructors were all great and always happy to help, and I met some amazing like minded travellers, all on their own path of enlightenment. The delicious meals and constant supply of tea was also incredible. Definitely hope to come back one day. Thankyou!

1  Thank Jamesgb23
Reviewed 18 February 2019

I loved every minute I spent at Atmashree Yoga. The instructors are knowledgable and very passionate about yoga. I learned a lot during my time there. Can't wait to return one day!

1  Thank Kailey C
Reviewed 17 February 2019

Really nice and enjoyable stay in Atmashree. I definitely and highly recommend this place in Pokhara if you are looking for a place to experience a yogic lifestyle. All the teachers are great in their own specific ways. Asanas courses are for all levels. They could take you for some sightseeings that will blow yourmind. And whatelese ? The food made with love by Raj's wife and his family was great during the whole stay.
I wish I could stay more and I definitely will come back somehow.
Again thank you to the whole team of Atmashree. Really welcoming and open hearted people.
Greetings from New-caledonia.
Hare Om

Valentin

1  Thank Mathilde R
Reviewed 17 February 2019

Spent 5 days in this beautifully located retreat where we were so warmly welcomed. Wonderfully talented yoga teachers whose positive energy is so spiritually uplifting. The programme was varied and thoroughly enjoyable and well adapted to all levels. The food was healthy and delicious and we were really cared for by all the staff here. Thank you Atmashree that you made this such a perfect stay for us. We highly recommend your retreat.

1  Thank nepal26years