Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Experienced instructors, excellent food and a wonderful vibe

Everyone at Atmashree contributes to the positive atmosphere at the retreat. For their instructors... read more

Reviewed 20 March 2020
ish_malhi
London
A Beautiful Place to Reset the Mind, Body and Spirit

I bought the Poon Hill Yoga and Trekking package as a birthday gift to myself, and I was so glad to... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020
alittlepastbedtime

Recommended experiences in and around Pokhara
from US$ 60.00
from US$ 321.34
from US$ 380.00
from US$ 1,219.00
More Info
All reviews stayed for nights breathing techniques rooms are nice and clean vegetarian food sharing their knowledge a wonderful stay trekking package different aspects perfect balance every meal overlooking the lake singing bowls beautiful experience four days whole team life changing experience thank you so much
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

It has been a truly pleasure to be part of this place for few days! The teachers are very wise and inspiring! Its a magical place witch I would look forward to come back again!
Thank you very much for having me!
Namaste
D

Date of experience: April 2018
Rajendra R, Manager at Atmashree Yoga Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Diego, it was our pleasure to have you here even for short time. We are very thankful for the wonderful time you shared with us and also sharing your wonderful experiences and prayers and words with us. Best wishes for your family and your self from the family of Atmashree. Keep smiling and stay blessed

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I originally went to Atmashree for just 3 days at the start of our trip in Nepal, but after such a wonderful, warm and enriching stay, we decided to return again at the end of our trip.
The atmosphere is very welcoming, and as beginners, we felt encouraged and motivated in the different yoga classes.
We sincerely recommend this retreat for anyone interested in giving yoga a go, finding out more and/or going deeper with their practice.
Thank you for an authentic stay in Pokhara.

Date of experience: April 2018

We are pleased to hear that you have taken something from here. We the family of Atmashree wishes you all the very best and most of your life with full of joy and happiness. Stay blessed and aware.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I have spent only three days here, but I had an amazing time!

The family is really welcoming, and you go home with a feeling that you get more than what you have paid for. And I believe that is the secret to a suceafull business.

I would recommend every body that like some peace and quiet, and want to learn about yoga and meditation to go here.

Especially the unlimited amount of food was great for me, the food is made with love and is very delicious!

Date of experience: April 2018
Rajendra R, Manager at Atmashree Yoga Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

OM and Namaste Robin
Hope you are doing well and thanks for the wonderful wishes and the experience you have had here with us during your stay at Atmashree Yoga Retreat
Take care and have a great time ahead
Stay blessed

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I had such an amazing time doing the Poon Hill Trek with Atmashree. Not only was the food finger-licking delicious, the yoga lessons were excellent paired with the meditation sessions. Thank you so much to Raj and Mantra for sharing your yoga practices, and Raj's wife for the wonderful cooking. I won't forget my experience here and would definitely come back in a heartbeat!

Date of experience: March 2018

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experiences, you had here with us during your stay and of course the Yoga Trek to poon Hill. We wish you a wonderful life ahead full of joy and happiness. Stay blessed

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I signed up for the three day detox yoga and meditation course, as a complete beginner. The staff are extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgable in improving your practice and understanding. The classes are varied and dynamic, challenging at times but with patient instruction. The location of the retreat is beautiful, with the lake close-by and surrounded by green hills. The food is home cooked and absolutely delicious. You will meet many like minded people and feel relaxed and focused after just a few days here. Highly recommend!

OM and Namaste Eleanor
Thanks for sharing your thoughts prayers and experience you have had here with us during your stay at Atmashree Yoga Retreat
Take care and stay blessed. We wish you a wonderful life ahead full of joy and happiness