All reviews rain shower fast internet manager mr hot water visited this hotel city tour no elevator highly recommend this hotel excellent hotel bed was comfortable perfect place to stay visit nepal very pleasant stay central thamel side street quiet street nice room
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Had a 5 day four night stay in wonderful Kathmandu and booked this hotel on booking com at £20pn. The hotel was very modern in comparison to the hotels of India and had all the amenities and comforts you'd expect including good size ensuite with fluffy towels and toiletries, superfast broadband, cable tv and free tea and water in room. The hotel is in a quiet road in Thamel which while a tourist centre isn't touristy. The staff were typically friendly Nepali and also booked me cars and an Everest flight at good prices. I thoroughly recommend this hotel but there are two issues. Firstly, breakfast was ok but could be better (though I managed to get poached eggs for the first time in 5 weeks of travelling) and secondly, the hotel has no lift. I was on the 5th floor and it was quite a schlep. If you have a mobility issue you should probably ask for a 1st floor room or try somewhere else but I thought the hotel was great value for money.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2017

At my tour to Nehal i had booked Hotel Osho Home in advanced basis, it was amazing experience we had to enjoy and stay at Hotel Osho Home, quite comfortable hotel nothing was bad about this hotel we had felt while our stay. Very comfortable hotel location, connectives transportation services were easily available from this place. Quite helpful staff of the hotel, easy booking process, Hotel had good amenities like entertainment area, club, and hotel dine in facilities, nice corridors rooms were beautifully decorated built amazing atmosphere to stay, it was really great time we spend all ground staff of the hotel we found very attentive at their work. overall good stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tinatrived
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I came here on last week and still I am stay. It's nice hotel. Very calm and comfortable too. Service is very good.
I suggest to stay in this hotel when came in Kathmandu, Nepal.

For shopping it's good place to stay here coz all the shopping mall in nearby in this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, superior staff, modern and clean. They arranged our transportation to Chitwan, stored our bags when we visited Bhutan, were helpful and gracious to every inquiry.

The rooms vary, be sure to inspect if you come as a couple or group. We will definitely return to Hotel Osho Hime during future visits.

Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I had a king size room on the 5th floor, right next to the rooftop terrace. Large, clean bathroom with tile walls and floors. TV with extensive channels, including hbo and movie channels. AC was nice and cold, which was great because it's still hot in Kathmandu in October. Will definitely be staying here again after my trek!

Trip type: Travelled solo