Review Highlights
Great experience

We booked this trip fully expecting to join a group but arrived to just the two of us hiking the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
762travisw
via mobile
Superb Langtang Trek

I enjoyed a super trek to Langtang. Everything worked just a Paul had promised and arranged. Even... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Roderick S
via mobile

All reviews everest base camp his team local connections day trek backup plan guide milan making sure ruby valley wonderful sights lovely guide private tour manaslu circuit breathtaking scenery worked tirelessly travel insurance high pass cancelled due
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My sister and I recently ventured along the 8 day Langtang Valley trek. Paul and his team Simbir and BAM were super kind and very friendly. We immediately felt at ease from the moment we were picked up from the airport to the end of our trip. I am a fairly active person in general, although I did no thorough altitude training for the trip I made it to the peak with the help, patience and perseverance of Simbir, our guide.

I felt like I had a truly unique experience up there. All my queries about the different cultural regions, animals and habitats were answered in loads of detail, which made the experience very memorable. I truly felt like I came to Nepal as a guest and left as a friend (Tibet saying)
Namaste and thank you Discovery World Trekking!

Can’t wait until I come back with my family to do ABC Basecamp (Everest) and the Jungle Safari.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Im a female from Australia and just went trekking in Langtang Valley with my sister and the team. Discovery World Trekking is a brilliant company to trek with. From the beginning communication was a breeze, any questions i had were answered clearly and promptly by Paul. Upon arrival we met with his faboulous team. For me it was important to trek with an ethical company. What stands out is the porter baggage limit set by paul, which is well below what we commonly saw on the trek. Also staff were appropriately dressed for the conditions and very smartly. His guide Simbir and porter Bam were really lovely. They made our experience truely memorable, the care and effort they showed to their work and to us was so heartwarming. Simbir gave us trekking advice, he educated us about the region and was really open to teaching and answering any questions we had about everything Nepalese and Langtang related. Bam showed equal dedication, it was always a pleasure to see his smiley face and his efforts in teaching us the local language is immensely appriciated. In future when i return to Nepal, which is most definitely a yes. I will call on Discovery World Trekking.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Me and my mum just returned for 11 day Annapurna Base Camp trek with Discovery World Trekking. The trek was a little bit challenging, but nothing too hard. We had very good time on the trek and enjoyed our time in the mountains.
It was easy to communicate with the company before the trip and Paul answered all the questions we had. They picked us up from the airport as well, which was convenient.
Our guide Siddhantha was nice, but two things that would need improvement would be his english language skills and being a little bit more enthusiastic and motivating. Other than that, everything was good. Our porter Sures (I hope I have written the name correctly) was really positive, happy and helpful- he will be a good tour guide in the future in our opinion :)
Overall we are satisfied with our trekking experience!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Just returning from a 12-day trek to Everest Base Camp with Discovery world trekking. It was not just the trek that was regulated perfectly. Beforehand, my questions and e-mails were answered professionally, friendly and very quick. Scared at the beginning, we gained a lot of confidence by talking to Paul, through e-mail and personal meeting before the trek, thank you Paul!

The service from this company, starting from the first e-mail contact ending with a goodbye-dinner makes us feel so welcome. Besides that, the extra’s like the medal we got on top of the basecamp (see picture) and the certificate after we finished the trek shows that the company too, feels proud to share this moment with you.

A special thanks to our guide SAROZ, now our brother. He was professional, caring and above that, we had a lot of fun together. it was good to get to base camp with him on our side. He was so proud of us and enjoying the moment with us, he made our trek even more special! In the future I will hopefully trek with him again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I wanted to do the trekking to Everest Base Camp. Online we found Discovery World Trekking and the reviews looked good. It is al true!!! The organisation is really helpfull and take care of everything. Also the communication before, while and after the trekking is really clear.

Our guide, Soroz, is the best guide I ever had. He is professional, kind, caring, helpful, funny and also a gentlemen.

The trekking is hard but the guide and porter helped us true! Every day the guide organised breakfast, lunch and diner. It was nice not to think about stuff as ‘where can we sleep, eat and drink’.
Also it is great to have a guide who can teach you de name’s of the mountains, Nepalees words and about the Nepalees and Sherpa culture.

On top of everything we got a beautiful medal when we arrived at Everest Base Camp. It was a long and hard day but I was so proud when I got the medal! It really felt I was on top of the world!!

I would definitely recommend Discovery Worl Trekking. It is an amazing organisation how can help you trough the trekking!