See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 December 2015

This was our second vist to Nepal. We chose to stay at the Annapurna Guest House again. Everything was just as we remembered. Friendly staff always ready to help. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Good location. We hope to visit you again soon.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2015

The hotel is located in the city center and you can access to all the places. They also arrange various tours and flight booking. Clean rooms, Comfortable rooms and the hotel provide you with free wifi and newspaper.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2015

I had such a wonderful experience at the guest house. They were really kind and helpful. They really helped me when I was in a bit of a problem with money. They made me feel at home and the hotel was quiet and clean, and had hot water. This is a guest house I will return to in the future.

Room tip: I was on the third floor and they had Wi-Fi for this floor and the 4th floor.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2015

this guest house is clean, nice, comfortable, it has perfect location just in Thamel, staff are very helpful and very kind, there is also treking company Asian hiking team where you can arrange all about treking, its well orginised, they help with all - treking permits, buses, accomadion, tour guides, etc. I really enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

Cheap hotel and good location just off Main Street,

Clean with friendly staff no real issues, good for backpackers or family's

Warm shower and has travel desk

Didn't eat at restaurant but smelt good

Was making some improvements painting etc

Would recommend/use again