All reviews budget hotel happening area halal food kathmandu city no elevator awesome hotel hours hot water highly recommend this hotel excellent wifi hot shower wifi works breakfast was delicious a great stay free breakfast rooms are clean home away from home heart
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Kathmandu city Hotel is best for easy access to city . Very friendly staff with affordable price . It is best for those who are looking to stay in the center . It is closed to Dream of garden too. I would definitely recommend to all .

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had an opportunity to stay in this hotel during our trip to Nepal.The place nice new and offers good room with the facilities needed.Staff is extremely helpful and welcoming.100% recommendation.We will definitely come back.
Best regards from Bangladesh.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Abul H
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Good hotel to stay for solo tourists. Clean, polite staff, Anil very helpful.Good location near shopping area. Easy to get taxi.Medium budget hotel. Many restaurant nearby. Clean,hot water, Ac, wifi, bed tea, etc....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I stay here for 1 night after finish trekking. This hotel very noisy, can hear people talking from outside of the hotel. The room and bathroom is dirty too. The hotel’stuff was not helpful and not friendly. I don’t recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aor_sarinthip
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I booked this Kathmandu city hotel for my trip in Nepal. Actually Hotel bathrooms and rooms are very dirty. The front desk staff was the rudest and very Noisy from other guests and noisy from the street. So there is so many other Hotel stay on thamel. I never recommended this hotel for traveler in Nepal. Worst hotel I have ever stayed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo