“Poon Hill trek, Chitwan, Bhaktapur, Nagarkot”

Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
Ranked #132 of 944 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: The genuine activity and adventure holiday company specializing in trekking, walking, cycling, adventurous activities, photographic and wildlife holidays in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Just completed the tour to Nepal. The whole staying was booked through Imperial Nepal and we did not regret. Usually we organize our travels by ourselves, but this time we decided to use the services of Imperial Nepal. That was a unique experience due to the possibility to meet many local people. At every stage of our trip we had a different guide, so one could get a lot of information about how people live there, about the history of the country. Everything was perfectly organized, one had only to enjoy the stay.
I suggest not only going trekking but also exploring other places like Chitwan National Park and Bhaktapur - this city was less destroyed by the earthquake and is really impressing.

Date of experience: March 2018
in 11 reviews
"water purification"
"solo traveller"
in 4 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
in 3 reviews
"duffel bags"
"long days"
"friendly guide"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic company to trek with. My guide Lakba was very knowledgeable and kind throughout my trek. I completed the EBC trek with this company and it was amazing. I organised this trek from Australia which was made very easy by Paras’ great customer service. When I arrived until the moment I left Nepal this company looked after me very well. I definitely recommend booking your trek with this company. They are amazing. Thanks Paras and Lakba for making my EBC trek an amazing experience.

Date of experience: April 2018