All reviews hot shower comfortable hotel air condition tea coffee walking distance the hotel staff fantastic hotel small hotel durbar square quiet street clean rooms no lift definitely stay here again comfortable stay wonderful stay plenty of hot water side street
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It's one of the places you feel at home, perfect location, clean nad nice facilities and most of all friendly staff which make every day plesant.Thanks to professional staff in front office like Mr Manmohan I didn't worry about anything, they arranded everything I could think about.I'll be back there for sure I'll reccomend it to everyone.Dannebad!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We were visit mums home to have hospitality experience on end of feb. Everything was perfect. We were stayed in room 103 which has interconnected room. Morning breakfast was healthy and testy. Mums provide continental based breakfast and mixed which is mostly remarkable.

Room was clean and beautiful which is most important.

Smily Casual service provided by entire staffs team was star level performance.

Specially thanks to Mr. Monmohan(alex) he provided 5***** level service ever. He was very friendly and he was something else.

Overall our experience were great. Wanna comeback with friends and family. Hope to have opportunity to meet with same wonderful entire team and Mr.Alex.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My three sisters and I stayed for two nights upon arriving in Kathmandu and for another day a week later before departing Nepal for home. The real secret to this hotel's popularity is the staff. Everyone was friendly and eager to help. They patiently answered our questions, offered directions and advice, saw to our needs during meals, and went above and beyond to help when two of my sisters became ill after traveling from Bhutan. The rooms were comfortable and the location was a two block walk to Thamel. The price was extremely reasonable. We were very happy we chose HOTEL MUMS HOME and would certainly stay here again if we return to Nepal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky M
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay.
All the staff are friendly and professional.
Breakfast is great and the restaurant for lunch and dinner is excellent.
Rooms are clean and spacious, beds are comfortable and the prices are very affordable.
They even organised a cake for my birthday.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent location in Thamel.. Breakfast at the hotel Was very good everyday! We had Exceptional service from every staff member. The Nepali Tea was complimentary all the time delicious! Ram from Outdoor Himalayan Treking definitely takes very good care of there Clients.