Hotel Manaslu
US$ 51
US$ 130
US$ 124
Radisson
Hotel Yak & Yeti(Kathmandu)
US$ 200
Trekkers' Home(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
US$ 15
US$ 8
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 9/night.

Hotel Shanker(Kathmandu)
US$ 68
US$ 57
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 72/night.

US$ 120
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

Dwarika's Hotel(Kathmandu)
US$ 371
US$ 298
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsswimming poolradisson hotelslow internetbuffet breakfast was goodpre and postnice quiet hotelroom facing the gardenvery comfortable roomnepali dishesmid range hotelnice poolminute walk to thamelmain roadeverest base camp trekthe hotel offerslovely gardenthe hustle and bustle
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel has some beautiful communal areas and the swimming pool is fantastic. The breakfast is very nice and all the staff were extremely friendly.

Although, compared to the cost of everywhere else in Kathmandu it is overpriced. The airport taxi is $10 which is far more than a local taxi would charge.

The room was reasonable without being high class. The AC didn't work but the views from the balcony were stunning.

Overall very nice if money isn't an issue but compared to the rest of ktm this isn't worth it.

Stayed: September 2017
SumeetDhungel, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Manaslu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Namaste
Thank you for your valuable review.We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.Talking about the taxi fair its not our service the service is provided by other company so that charge is theirs.(we will take this matter and try to figure it out).Hope you reached your destination all well and hope to serve you in near future with much more experiences.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I was staying in Hotel Manaslu for 5 nights. Really nice and peaceful hotel. Really friendly staff. Garden is beautiful. Rooms are ok and breakfast is ok. Internet was not working in my room, but colleagues who were also staying there, had no problems with it. Location is good. I will go back next time when I´m in Kathmandu.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
SumeetDhungel, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Manaslu, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Nameste,
Thank you for your valuable review ,we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.Hope you reached your destination safe and well and hope to serve you in coming future with much more experience.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Before and after the Mount Everest Base Camp trek we stayed in the quiet gem of a hotel. Being older travelers, our guide placed us here as opposed to a noisy hotel downtown. The side street had every we needed, cafe, restaurants, shops etc. Nice pool, nice rooms, slow internet, amazing breakfast buffet, friendly staff. Will stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Namaste,
Thank you for your valuable review ,we are happy that you took minute to review our hotel and pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.We are trying to make our WiFi better by contacting our ISP we'll make sure that the problem will not occur in your next stay.Hope you reached your destination without any hassle and hope to serve you in near future with much more experience .

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent service
Quiet oasis in middle of busy city
Lovely old relics of ancient times everywhere
Get a room with a balcony over looking back gardens
Not happy with the fact you have to pay for wifi in rooms
Only free in the lobby

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
SumeetDhungel, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Manaslu, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Nameste,
Thank you for your valuable review ,we are pleased that you enjoyed you stay with us .Talking about the WiFi its for the speed purpose we'll take consideration to this in your next visit. hoped you reached your destination all well and hope to serve you in coming future with much more experience.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I had an enjoyable 5 nights prior to my Everest Base Camp Trek and 1 night after my Everest Base Camp Trek at the Hotel Manaslu. I stayed in room 330 during my first stay and in room 212 for my second stay. Room 212, with a view of the garden, was a much nicer room than 330. I would definitely recommend a room facing the garden. There was no problem with storing my suitcase at the hotel while I went on my trek.

Both rooms were spacious with plenty of closet space. Rooms didn’t have a safe or a fridge. Air conditioner worked great in both rooms. Both rooms have a shower stall but no bath tub. TV worked well and CNN and BBC are available. Toilet paper, soap, and shampoo are provided. An actual metal key is used to access the rooms.

Free wi-fi in the lobby was easy to log in and relatively fast. No free wi-fi in the rooms but you can pay for it. I wouldn’t recommend ordering wi-fi in your room since I found it really slow compared to the free wi-fi in the lobby. There is also an outdoor swimming pool but no exercise room.

Staff was friendly, helpful, and spoke English quite well. I had breakfast each day and several dinners in the hotel’s restaurant, Junu. The hot buffet breakfast was good with a variety of options. The dinners that I had were also good but some dishes were spicier than what I’m used to. Service in the restaurant was also good.

There are a few gift shops and a trekking supply store near the hotel. There is also a handy Big Mart grocery store nearby. It was about a 20-minute walk to Thamel from the hotel.

Room Tip: Room with a garden view is recommended.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
SumeetDhungel, Front Office Manager at Hotel Manaslu, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Namaste bill,
Thank you for your valuable review ,we are so glad you enjoyed the view from our room,we work really hard to maintain our hotel facilities in increasing model.once again we are thankful for your review and hope to serve you with even more experience in near future.
Hotel Manaslu