All reviewsroom serviceroom was cleanstayed heremoney exchangehot waterfloorheartnepal
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed 9 nights here and overall fairly happy. We booked using Agoda, which promised several things that we did not receive - free breakfast, bar and hotel etc. Room was nice, cleaned everyday with fresh towels and the staff were very friendly. Bathroom was slightly worse, there was a hole in the ceiling and sometimes found cockroaches. Actually quiet quite for somewhere so close to central Thamel, very good location for bars, cafes etc. Overall, not bad for the price but not great.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Ramkp, Owner at Heritage Home Hotel & Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review,we will make as best as we can in next, but i am also very surprising the price is very cheap and the rate which we provide to agoda come in very low price, they put everything available but it is not fact, the guest booked standard room and ask all facilities that was our problem anyway, i will reform what you have suggest to us
Hope to see you again
Have a nice time
Thanks
Ram KumarPuri

Reviewed 30 October 2017

On the plus side, the people are nice, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. However, these were outweighed because the hotel was incredibly noisy, both from the street and because the walls and floors are thin, the stairs and corridors echo and the plumbing is noisy. I had booked to stay a week but had to leave after three nights, despite trying two rooms. Also, there was no hot water and they forgot to pick me up from the airport despite confirming it by email and writing it in their own diary.

Room Tip: It may be quieter at the top of the building but there is no lift. My rooms were on the first and second floors.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms, hot shower. But wifi is coplicated to get connected and if although the breakfast is included, we never get all that was on the list. Once you order toast and fruit salad and when they bring it to you, there is only toast. After your question the staff only reply-sorry, no salad today.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I suggest you not to go in this hotel if you are looking for any sort of room service and proper food. With the price they have, there are many other hotels in this area. Also, the staffs are really rude and not welcoming. So, I recommend you to look for other hotels as with this price you can get a lot better hotels.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Well, if you are on budget and looking somewhere to sleep for the night , then definitely recommended . I stayed there for 10 nights , wifi was close to non existent inside my room , bad housekeeping ( apparently I encountered with few cockroaches ) . Overall, if you are after cheap place to live not a bad choice after all

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo